Golden Daughter meets Golden Son

Request: ​ could you please do a :))) being :)) tranqs :))) daughter and your misadventures as mom/babysitter/patron saint of the unholy trinity and then theres stupid ass ez

Okay but I see Tranq as a single dad?

You'd be super close with your dad, Bish is your godfather basically dad 2.0.

the clubhouse was your second home growing up, you didn't have many friends. No one wanted their kid to be friends with the local MC.

You were basically the golden child, full ride to college.

When you graduated and came back to Santo Padre, your dad was a little disappointed but secretly glad to have you home.

then you met the unholy trio when they are prospecting.

Instantly being attracted to Angel until he opens his mouth and you come to your senses.

them taking you under their wings, mainly because they figure they are likely to get into less trouble with you around.

You realise how much more trouble you can get into and blame it on them.

When they annoy you, pulling the prospect card and making them do stuff around the clubhouse, or cleaning your car or picking up your groceries.

When Ez gets out of prison, Angel brings him around to the clubhouse and it was love at first sight.

And lucky for you, this one wasn't such a dumbass.

You both tried to keep it a secret, sneaking around town meeting each other in secret locations.

Coco legit busts you at least 4 times at the clubhouse, but keeps it a secret.

After six weeks of dating, Ez asks you to marry him, he gives you his moms ring.

That night you both sneak away to Vegas, knowing your dad will be furious but if you're already married he will have to respect your wishes.

Coco sits Ez down "if you prospect for the club man, you gotta come clean about Val, Tranq is going to murder you for sneaking around with his daughter"

You and Ez decide to tell your dad, but things just keep popping up with the club and its never a good time.

Not long after Ez becomes prospect and the club is out on a run, You faint at work, you've been feeling sick for a little while but had put it down to stress.

Turns out, you're pregnant.

As you're getting ready to leave the hospital your dad, Bish, Taza, Coco and Angel show up, trying to force you back into the hospital bed.

"I knew something was wrong, you need to take care of yourself, you're not leaving until we know whats wrong" Tranq would fuss.

"I know whats wrong" you would be yelling over all their loud voices, no one actually listening to you.

"I'M PREGNANT" You end up yelling to get everyones attention, your dad and Bish just turn to you like they have seen as ghost "and I would like to go home please"

Before you can say anything Tranq storms out of the hospital room, Bish on his heels.

Taza sweeps you up in a big hug and takes you home.

Later that night Ez shows up bloodied with a duffle bag.

"turns out we are terrible secret keepers" He groans falling inside.

"shit" you say pulling him inside and starting to clean him up.

"pregnant huh?" he says a dopey smile on his face his hand not leaving your stomach.

"I'll talk to my dad" you tell him.

"I think its okay, I told him we were married too" Ez says "he told me to pack my shit, a husband needs to live with his wife and something about we needed a bigger house so tomorrow we would deal with that"

"oh god, as long as we don't live on the same street as my dad, we will be fine" you groan.

"What about Angel's street?" Ez says grinning up at you.

"I'd rather live in the scrapyard" you tell him.

"come on wife, lets go to bed" he says taking your hand and leading you to bed.