Soft Coco

Request: ​ okay first of all this is your own fault. second of all you dating coco and just being the softest motherfucker with him and hes sitting there like is this affection? and overall sweetheart of the club and only person that makes coco feel safe and he does the same for you ugh.

Coco really didn't know how to deal with your affection to start with, so you had to tone it down when you realised it made him uncomfortable.

He was more affectionate when no one else was around, it took him awhile to build up to it.

He would start by just touching your leg while watching tv, absentmindedly tracing small circles on your calf, or holding your hand, fingers barely touching.

At night he would sleep with his pinky interlocked with yours, not wanting to let you go but not wanting you to get too close.

Taking you around the club was a different story, he would have his arm around your waist, or shoulders, holding you close trying to shield you.

The more time you spend around the club at parties, Coco eases up on trying to shield you but he finds he wants you close. He's always pulling you into his lap, lightly kissing your shoulder, holding your hand, lightly rubbing his thumb in your palm.

The whole club love watching Coco become this soft teddy bear around you, its become Bishop's favourite thing to tease Coco about.

Coco doesn't mind because being with you means he doesn't have nightmares anymore.

You, Coco and Letty move in together, Coco loves that the house you have together feels like a home, it's warm, and safe. No fighting, no violence, just love.

You love having Letty and Coco, they make you feel content and safe, they happiest you've ever been.

Nights with Coco have now changed, instead of just lightly touching your leg while watching tv, or holding your hand, fingers barely touching. He holds you on his chest, stroking your hair. Or he lays his head in your lap, letting you play with his hair while you listen to him tell you about his day.

Bedtime is Coco holding you all through the night, anytime he wakes he kisses your temple before falling back asleep.