stimulating experiences with Gilly

Request: Gilly meets a girl at a bar and has a fling he finds out Bishop is her father/uncle after bragging about hooking up with her.

"Dude you look like shit, when was the last time you slept?" Angel jeered as I climbed off my bike.

"A full night? A few days ago" I retort with a wink.

Angel smirks as we walk into the clubhouse signalling Ez for beers as we take a seat.

"Oh really?" Angel prys smirk still on his face.

"Let's just say my last few days over the border were very.... stimulating" I reply taking a swing from my beer.

"Nah man, you can't leave me hanging, I need details" Angel begs.

"Details is what?" Coco says approaching the table with Taza and Tranq.

"Gilly had a stimulating experience across the border and he's holding out on me" Angel tells them as they join us.

"Perv" Taza teases Angel as Ez brings over more beers "but I do suggest you indulge the man Gilly, god only knows the last time he enjoyed the comforts of a woman"

The table roars with laughter as Angel shrugs it off.   

"Alright" I say smiling fondly drinking deeply from my beer "so this girl, she was perfect, thick thighs, ass for days, perfect hips for gripping, long dark hair, comes walking into the bar after a couple of drinks her friends leave and she's by herself so I head over and start talking to her, her eyes were like pools of caramel" I reflect fondly. "Anyway after a couple more drinks we headed back to her place and fall into bed, she was an absolute freak, the sounds and moves she could do"

The boys snicker, and look wishfully.

"I love the flexible ones" Coco says winking.

"The freaky ones tend to be the craziest" Bishop states walking up behind us.

"Speaking from experience?" Tranq asks

"Yeah, from cleaning up your messes" Bishop says smacking him over the back of the head taking a seat.

Laughing I continue "so we spend the next few days fucking, eating, and fucking, I'm exhausted" I groan.

"Oh poor man" Bishop says laughing "but seriously, everything else go okay?"

"Yeah everything went smoothly" I tell him

"Well if your dick falls off, that's not on the club" he says, his face serious but laughter behind his eyes.

"Got it, cant claim medical" I say toasting my beer to him.

"Good Man" Bishop says his phone ringing he looks down at the caller ID and stands up heading outside.

A few minutes later he returns with a young woman, her caramel eyes I will never forget.

"What the" I mutter

"Brothers, this is my niece Sophia, she will be staying with me for awhile" Bishop states introducing her.

"Shit" I mutter under my breath, my eyes meeting Sophia's pleading with her to keep our secret desperate to keep my balls in one piece.