Spa Day with Nestor

Request: Can I please ask for headcanons about having a Spa Day with Nestor? (I think he really would do that to relax.) Thanks!

Nestor loves self care Sundays.

They don't happen every Sunday, but when they do, he goes all out.

His skincare and haircare products rival that of any beauty blogger.

Firstly, he shuts all the blinds in the house and lights his favourite candles, they smell like tobacco and caramel.

Then he runs a hot bath, adding a deep muscle soak, flowers and fruit slices.

He makes a huge jug of ice cold water with sliced fruit.

taking you into the bathroom, he runs a cool shower, brushing your hair and gently shampooing it. Then putting in a deep conditioning mask. He does the same with his hair.

Stepping out of the shower, you both climb into the bath, he applies a lush face mask to your face and you apply one to him and you both lay in the bath for ages. Topping up with hot water as needed and sipping on the amazing fruit water.

After getting out of the bath, Nestor takes you back to the shower and gently washes off your face mask and rinses out your hair, you do the same to him, gently detangling his curls.

Getting out of the shower, Nestor wraps you up in a fluffy towel and robe and you two head into the bedroom.

Nestor makes a huge pot of espresso coffee and he applies an elaborate skincare routine to your face and body. Massaging all the stress out of your limbs.

After he has finished you re-braid his hair.

You both spend the rest of the day laying in bed, reading, drinking coffee and relaxing.