Carnival date with Tranq

Request: HC for going on a carnival/amusement park date with Tranq?

The moment you heard the carnival was in town you were ecstatic, you loved going as a kid and hadn't been in years.

You asked Tranq to take the night off to you take you and he agreed.

You two gorged yourself on every food they had, corn dogs, fried pickles, cotton candy, if it was there, you and Tranq were eating it.

After substantially gorging yourself on sugar, you two stumble down sideshow alley, Tranq wins every shooting game and the strength tester. Winning you the biggest stuffed bears there are. One was taller than you.

You win Tranq a tiny little bear on the balloon game, he loves it regardless.

After all the food has settled and Tranq takes your prizes back to the car you two head over to rides.

You love all the fast stomach dropping rides, Tranq's favourite is the Ferris wheel.

When you two finally get to the Ferris wheel you miss the part where Tranq slips the guy a $50 to stop it when you're at the top, he wraps his arm around you and pulls you close, you snuggle into his chest.

The fireworks start and you have the best view in the whole place at the top of the Ferris wheel.

"Such a romantic" you murmur kissing him.

"You must have me mistaken for someone else, I have no idea why we are stopped up here" he replies coyly.

After the ferris wheel you find a photo booth, and you both slip in, taking some very X rated photos that Tranq quickly pockets. No one else is waiting to use the photo booth so you have a quicky in the booth. The thrill of getting caught turning you both on more.

You decide to stay until the carnival ends, spending the rest of the night eating food, and going on rides and just having fun.

You're disappointed when the night ends, date nights a rare in your house so it was nice to have a full night together.