Ice cream bandit - Bishop

Fluff request.

Rounding the corner I am distracted by the stack of new oreo flavours and I don't see the cart in front of me until I hear the metal colliding.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry" I say flustered.

"That's okay sweetheart" the man in front of me says smiling steading my cart.

Blushing I maneuver the cart around him "thanks" I reply heading down the next aisle.

I grab the next few things I need heading into the freezer section, I open the door for ice cream, scanning the labels I spy one tub of my favourite mint chocolate chip in the back, I reach in pulling it out and throwing it into my cart. Mentally crossing everything off my list.

I see a hand reach into my cart pulling out the ice cream tub "Hey" I exclaim.

"It's the last tub" the man from earlier says to me smirking.

"Yeah, and I had it first" I reply laughing making a grab for the tub.

"Yeah but you did hit me with your cart" he replies holding the tub out of my reach.

"Ahhh yeah and I apologised for that" I reply holding my hand out.

"But I don't forgive so easily" he replies winking at me.

"Look buddy, I have had an awful week and all I want to do is go home, drink my wine and eat my ice cream, so can you please just get another flavour and hand over my mint choc chip?" I ask putting my hands on my hips.

"Well I too have had a horrible week and i just want to eat my ice cream, drink a beer and forget about it so why don't you pick a new flavour?" he says throwing the tub in his cart and heading towards the register.

Gobsmacked I follow him to the checkout "Buddy i don't know who you think you are but you can't just steal ice cream out of other people's carts" I call out

"Well I can and I did" he replies as he starts loading his cart onto the checkout.

"You are being unreasonable" I mumble

"Well what do you suggest?" he asks smiling at me

"That you give me the tub" I exclaim
"That makes you unreasonable then" he says laughing, paying for his items he looks over his shoulder "hope your night gets better" he tells me.

Annoyed I load my cart up onto the checkout, paying I head out to my car finding the ice cream thief leaning against my car.

"I have a proposition" he says as I approach him

"Which is?" I ask loading my groceries into my trunk

"We share the ice cream" he replies

"Why would I share?" I ask

"Because, currently I have ice cream and you don't" he tells me

"Alright, I will take it first then I will meet you here tomorrow and you can take the rest" I tell him smugly

"Or we can go to the bar down the road, you can have a glass of wine, I can have a beer and we can share the ice cream" he suggests

"Why not, you don't look like a murderer" I reply shrugging

"Looks can be deceiving" he replies jokingly winking at me.

"Alright, I will meet you down the street" I say climbing into my car shaking my head wondering what I've gotten myself into.