Good morning - Nestor

A/N - NSFW, Over 18s ect 

His long fingers wrap gently around the sides of my neck, his thumbs sliding down the centre a whimper escaping my lips.

My hands reaching out grabbing his shirt greedily, ripping the buttons open, my hands slide over his rib cage, around his back where my nails dig deeply into his flesh.

A wicked glint appears in his eyes as he licks his lips, leaning down to kiss me his fingers slide up into my hair wrapping firmly around my ponytail and yanking. My head snaps back and his lips meet the delicate flesh at the base of my neck.

His teeth dragging along my neck, my collarbones, then softly nipping at my shoulder

"More" I moan softly pushing my body into his, my nails dragging down his back

His hands let go of my ponytail, turning me around and leaning me over the kitchen counter, he roughly yanks my skirt over my hips his fingers digging into the bare flesh of my ass.

One hand slides between my thighs, his fingers gently sliding over my clit, his other is wrapped up in my ponytail, a firm grip pulling it tighter.

"You ready?" Nestor's rough voice asks me as his fingers continue to tease me

"Yes please" I moan into the countertop as I push my hips back, my ass meeting his crotch.

I feel him slightly adjust behind me as he slides one finger inside of me, teasing, slowly sliding it in and out with his thumb brushing over my clit every few thrusts.

Stretching out I grip the other side of the kitchen counter, spreading my legs wider, I roll my hips back across his hand which causes him to yank my ponytail

"Patience" he tells me as he slides a second finger inside of me, his thrusting becoming a more steadied rhythm as his thumb rubs slow circles around my clit.

Before my body can adjust he slips a third finger inside, thrusting deeper and harder, my moans are getting louder, the kitchen amplifying the sound.

My grip on the edge of the counter grows tighter as I feel my legs growing weak, my breathing becoming more shallow, I'm grateful for the cool tiles under my face as my body grows hotter.

Nestor's grip on my ponytail tightening as I feel my orgasm building, my hips rolling against his hand. My legs start trembling and I feel Nestor yank my ponytail pulling my body upright and into him, his lips pressed to my neck as my orgasm overtakes my body, my walls clenching around his fingers.

We stand there for a few minutes as I come down my body pressed into his, my legs still trembling.

"Buenos días mi amor" he whispers in my ear, kissing me softly on the temple as his fingers slide out of me.

"Good morning to you too" I reply my voice shaky