6.1

I tried my best to sleep, but all I was doing was tossing and turning. My mind went dark at a point, and I found myself missing Brendon. I don't know where my head went or what caused it or what was wrong, but through shaky hands I called Brendon, even though it was about one am their time.

"Brendon?" I asked, my breath was shaky and I just wanted to know he was there.

"What's wrong?" He asked, and I heard him quietly sit up and walk away, then a door lightly shut. Which likely meant I woke him up and Sarah was asleep.

"I don't know. I just couldn't sleep and my head just like-" I didn't know what else to say so I just stopped.

"Do you have a drink of water with you?" He asked, and I nodded, then remembered he couldn't see me.

"Yeah."

"Take a sip for me." I set my phone down and he switched the call to a FaceTime call. I took a long sip and took a short breath in. "Good, now breathe with me okay? Big breaths."

I breathed in deeply and tried to steady myself back from the shakiness. I took about five breaths before I was breathing normally again.

"Do you feel better at all?" He asked, once he saw me wipe tears off my face.

"A little." I answered.

"What happened?"

I shrugged. "I just couldn't sleep and my head started like going to a weird place, not really super bad but I just like started thinking about the past and stuff so it wasn't good. Then I didn't feel right because I wasn't at home and I didn't have you and Sarah. Then I just kinda spaced out and then I was crying and shaking."

"I think it was just anxiety." He answered.

"I guess." I muttered, and tried to get myself settled again.

"You'll be home in a few days. Try to have fun with them, but call me if you need me okay?"

"Okay."

"I love you." He started to walk back towards his room.

"Can you stay on the phone? Just until I fall asleep." I asked.

He turned back around to the living room, and sat down. "I can if you want me to."

I laid back down and pulled the blankets up to me. I closed my eyes and tried my best not to think.

Brendon quietly began to sing, though I'm not sure if it was for me or him singing to himself.

The ink is running toward the page, it's chasing off the days
Look back at boat feet and that winding knee
I missed your skin when you were east
You clicked your heels and wished for me
Through playful lips made of yarn, that fragile Capricorn
Unraveled words like moths upon old scarves
I know the world's a broken bone
But melt your headaches, call it home

I woke up the next morning at nine, and I was exhausted.

I got dressed first. I put on black leggings and a light blue t shirt from Seattle, then I put on black socks and my black slide on Vans. 

"Hey." I greeted Jenna as I walked down stairs.

"Morning, Catelyn." Jenna smiled as she cut some pieces of strawberries. "I was making myself breakfast, do you want anything?"

"Sure." I answered. "I'll just eat whatever you are."

She had strawberry yogurt with pieces of strawberries and blueberries.