3.0

"Rise and shine, children it is tour time!" Brendon yelled through the second floor of the house, banging on a pot with a spoon, making Alyssa and me angry, and causing Sarah to laugh from downstairs.

"Ouch." I groaned, running over to him, and taking the pot. "My ear."

"Aww, kid." Brendon ruffled my curly hair and laughed at me. "It'a a hard life." He laughed.

I grabbed my airport outfit off of my couch, making a face at Brendon as I shut the door. I had chosen my red Champion hoodie with my Nike leggings and  Nike shoes. I left my hair down in it's messy curl, too tired to even worry about make up. I put on deodorant and body spray, putting them on the counter to put in my carry on later. I brushed my teeth quickly, then put my toothbrush and toothpaste in the travel container. I picked up my carry on bag off the couch and put in my chargers, computer, deodorant, body spray, and face wash in my carry on. I had a book, my blanket, and headphones already in there. I grabbed my other suitcase and walked downstairs with it.

"Our flight lands at like 2:45 this afternoon." Brendon packers around the living room on the phone, and I noticed a pile of luggage by the front door, so I put mine there as well.

Alyssa and Sarah were in the living room. Alyssa was attached at Sarah's side, still half asleep. I was too, but I wasn't 8 so it wasn't as cute.

"I put lots of sugar in it." Sarah winked, as she slid me a coffee mug. I raised the mug in her direction, drinking half of it in one gulp.

The clock on the wall read 4:30. But I wasn't shocked, Sarah told me yesterday the flight left at 6:15.

"How are you awake." I asked Sarah, opening my camera to take a picture of myself.

Sarah shrugged. "Me and Brendon have had to be at an airport all night with delayed flights and whatever."

I propped my phone camera up on the fruit bowl in the center of the island and put it on self timer.

"Do you want to get in?" I asked Sarah, leaning forward to click the button. She nodded and set Alyssa down, Alyssa crawled into my lap, I put my arm around her lower back to make sure she wouldn't fall. Alyssa wrapped her arm around my back, and leaned her head on my shoulder.

I clicked the button and the ten came up on the screen. I grabbed my coffee if and held it in front of my chest, smiling. Sarah put her hand on my shoulder and held her coffee mug near her face. We took a couple of pictures, until Brendon asked what we were doing and it was probably time to leave.

I selected one of the pictures where we were all laughing because Brendon had just come in the doorway and was looking at us.  'first day of tour, 6:15 am flight, let's go.' I captioned the picture, posting it.

"I put most of everything in the car already. Cate, can you grab your and Alyssa's carry ons?" Brendon asked, picking up Alyssa.

"I changed my mind I wanna walk." Alyssa stated, trying to get out of Brendon's arms.

Brendon rose is eye brows, but put her down. "You have to get your own carry on then."

Alyssa shrugged, walking to the foyer and picking up her back pack.

"Do you want a coffee?" Sarah asked Brendon and he shook his head.

"I need to be awake. I'll be fine." Sarah lightly kisses Brendon's lips, and I leave to go get my carry on, and follow Alyssa to the car.

"I'm tired." Alyssa groaners, leaning on my shoulder.

"At least it's a good tired." I shrugged, and she sat up, looking at me confused. "Like at least we're not tired from just not being able to sleep. Being tired, this time, means we get to do something."