I Can't Stand This. (A/N)

Ok small rant:

I have band practice on HALLOWEEN.

HALLOW-FREAKING-WEEN, MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY.

AND IT'S TILL 7.

WHICH MEANS BY THE TIME I GET HOME I'LL BE SO DEAD THAT I CAN'T DRESS UP, MUCH LESS FUNCTION.

So yeah. You could say. I'm a teeny tiny bit. Pissed off. About that.

I swear to god, 80% of my band members don't have a life outside of it.

AND IT'S HARD ENOUGH WHEN MY PARENTS HAVE FULL TIME JOB. MY DAD HAS TO FLY AIRPLANES AROUND MEANING 60% OF THE TIME, HE'S NOT HERE. MY MOM IS A SCIENTIST TRYING TO CURE CANCER AND LEAVE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE. AND, OH YEAH, THEY HAVE ANOTHER FULL CHILD TO TAKE CARE OF WHO HAS SPECIAL NEEDS OF HIS OWN.

Not even to MENTION the shit I put up with daily and still try and SMILE. For fucks sake, I am so sick and tired of this. Believe it or not, I want to savor my childhood WHILE IT LASTS. I want to do dumb teenage stuff! I wanna make friends, have fun, leave the stress for later, but NOPE. This band is not going to take my life away, and I'm NOT going to sit here and put up with this overbearing society where kids are put through Dante's 7th circle of HELL DAILY.

I'm tired of expectations. I only asked for one thing this year: a fresh start. AND I GET THIS BS.

I hate the word expectations. I hate it. Because it's ridiculous how much they expect of us. We are KIDS FOR FUCKS SAKE— And I'm already tired and depressed from day to day, and it's only getting worse.

You know how bad it's gotten? It's gotten to the point where I've seriously considered running away from home. Maybe to the woods. It'd be better than this shit-hole of life that I've grown accustomed to.

Okay— now that that's out of my system, I'd like to say sorry for my... negative updates recently, I really just needed to get this off my chest. And I need suggestions.

Everything is coming together in a negative spiral recently, and everything is taking its toll. I'm seeing a therapist, and she's helping, but I'm just so tired all the time of all the bs I'm dealing with.

I'm honestly not sure if I can go on like this for another month, much less the rest of the year.

May 21st. That's when this all ends. The end of school. I'm not graduating, but it's something.

May 21st...

I love you all 3000, and I hope wherever you are, you're doing better than me.

-🍎SiederTreeStudios🍎-