Endgame Rant (A/N)

Oof this is just me ranting.

Okay, let's be serious for a moment. Endgame was a beautiful movie. It was wonderful and painstaking at the same time and I appreciate that.

But the Russo Brothers explanation on why Ironman died really makes me angry.

"Happy endings are cliché"

"Yeah, they're overdone."

With all due respect, how dare you?

Ironman didn't die because "happy endings are cliché", Ironman deserves better.

This is the same man who fought his way out of a cave with spare parts and a faulty suit, strived to be a better person, flew into a wormhole with a BOMB, fought Loki, Ultron, and Thanos, the toughest villains to ever exist, all while battling everyday battles like anxiety, depression and PTSD, saw someone he loved, a KID for gods sake, die in his arms when he could do nothing about it, fought in the face of doubt countless times, striving on even when the LITERAL CAPTAIN AMERICA TOLD HIM TO "STOP PRETENDING TO BE A HERO", fought tears because his "friends" betrayed him in Civil War, and now just snapped to KILL THANOS AND HIS ARMY.

SO NO. DON'T DISGRACE HIM LIKE THAT. BECAUSE IRONMAN DESERVES BETTER THAN THAT.

Thank you for coming to my TedTalk. Updates coming soon.

-🍎SiederTreeStudios🍎-