FFH REVIEW- SPOILERS!!!

So, you finished the movie. (So, you got detention.)

ARe yOu sHOoK lIKe mE?!

Well you definitely are at the end.

When the movie ended, my first thought was, "Did that really just happen? Like holy crap, that is- I don't even know what to say."

Mysterio's revenge was perfect and I hate it. I hate it for Peter, but I love it from a storytelling standpoint. But it tugged at my heartstrings and now I'm going through the 5 stages of grief again. Thanks Russo's! Your making me cry again! My mom said, "I don't think we should take you to these movies anymore. They really effect you." She's probably right. But I'm still going to the next movie.

Idea for the next movie title and plot- Spider-Man: On the Run
Peter flee's to the Netherlands.

Btw, that scene in the Netherlands? 10/10, that is how everyone acts. Legitimately, the moment I saw the orange shirts and the football (football is actually soccer in the Netherlands)makeup, I squealed inside-

But yeah, it was my favorite scene and I'm still squealing about it.

Peter's acting was on point though. Honestly, he just wants his vacation to go off without a hitch, get with MJ, and enjoy some peace. Yet he gets thrown into another battle with betrayal, reliving his worst memories, and fighting for what's right. And he still stands tall, smiles, fights even after everything that it costs? I'm surprised he hasn't gone completely insane yet. And he has to go through it alone. Like, holy shit. Give him a break.

And then Mysterio plays the victim, reveals his identity, and basically frames him for murder?! The amount of stress that he must be under. Think about that for a second. And we haven't even mentioned that he's getting over the death of a mentor/father figure, which no one should have to go through at that age, and has severe PTSD now because of all the crap that's happened to him.

Really, our new saying should be "For Peter's sake."

I need the next movie to come out, I'm dying.

Overall, 4.5/5 stars. I didn't give it a full rating because it hurt me.

Well anyway, leave your reaction in the comments, I read them all!

-🍎SiederTreeStudios🍎-