Soulmates (The long awaited Part 3)

Hi guys

I'm on a writing spree.

Don't question it.

You wanted it, I'm writing it. Here is the long awaited part three...

(Also sorry for how rushed and dumb part two was, I was half dead when I wrote it :P)

————

Peter Parker POV

   After the fair was over, I rushed out of the gym.

   'It's late, I've got Patrol, oh god oh god Mays gonna kill me if she catches me sneaking out again-' I thought frantically, only to be cut off by someone grabbing my arm roughly. "Oi! Penis! Where are you going in such a rush? I promised a small meeting!" Flash snarled, dragging me in the bathroom.

   He threw me to the floor and said, "So, you got the great Tony Stark to notice you, huh? Well guess what, your gonna say you stole my idea. Got it Penis? You wouldn't be worth anyone's time anyway. You're just a pathetic orphan with an Aunt who didn't even want you in the first place-" I flinched at that comment, trying to convince myself May loved me subconsciously, "-and I won't lose to you, got it Penis Parker?" Flash said, grinning devilishly at my inability to strike back- for a different reason then he thought of course, I didn't want to hurt him- but it stung nonetheless.

   "Well? Answer me, Parker! Or are you brain dead now or something?" Flash snarled, snapping me out of my thoughts. "F-flash i-" I started to say before I was cut off by a shadow looming behind Flash.

————

Tony Stark POV

   After concluding the fair and chatting with some of the teachers, I found myself needing to take a wiz. I made a bee-line towards the bathroom, ignoring other students stares.

   But just as I was about to turn the corner in the bathroom, I heard a kids voice say, "So, you got the great Tony Stark to notice you, huh? Well guess what, your gonna say you stole my idea. Got it Penis? You wouldn't be worth anyone's time anyway. You're just a pathetic orphan with an Aunt who didn't even want you in the first place, and I won't lose to you, got it Penis Parker?" After a minute, I heard the kid say, "Well? Answer me, Parker! Or are you brain dead now or something?" 

   The other kid, Parker or something, stuttered out "F-flash i-", before I decided enough was enough, and walked in, with an, "Ahem."

   Both kids turned to stare at me, one of them the kid who seemed to want to get close to me and suck up, and the other, shyer kid Peter from earlier. Peter seemed mortified with the situation, looking back and forth between the other kid and me. The other kid just stared, then started to smile.

   "Mr. Stark! I'm glad you found me, I'm sure you wanted to talk about an internship-" But I cut the bratty kid off. 

   "Look kid, I don't tolerate bullying. If you think I'm gonna hire you, you are sorely mistaken. Now quit messing with other kids and get better at engineering, then maybe we'll talk." I said, letting my business side take over. The kid looked terrified, and promptly said, "Y-Yes sir I-i'll just g-go now..." he walked out, making it seemed like he was about to cry. 'Guilt tripper...' I thought as I helped Peter up. 

   "You okay kid?" I asked, but he wasn't looking at me. He was staring at his hand.

   That's when I noticed the same soulmate mark I had, on the palm of his hand, glowing like there was no tomorrow.

————

615 words 

Oof suspeeennnssseeeeeee.

Also I'm tired.

But yeah hope that made up for my absence to some degree.

Love you Webheads ♥️♥️♥️

-🍎SiederTreeStudios🍎-