Chapter thirty four - Warnings

Y/n pov

You were kept after a DADA class and faced Lupin.

"I know what you did was irresponsible with Harry the other night. That in Sirius blacks' hands is a map to you, and Potter." Lupin told you.

"Sorry..." You looked down. You were too hell bound on hunting Black you put Harry in danger.

"I just want Sirius Black dead, these dementors gone." You said through gritted teeth.

"What would you do if you found him?" Lupin asked throwing his arms up, "Kill him?"

"Yes." You stated. You maybe didn't practice the spell but you knew it by threat, you knew what to do.

"He's much more experienced than you." Lupin said quietly realizing you had some way or plan to kill him, you hoped he just thought it was the knife but knew you only had your wand on you that night.

"Doesn't matter nothing happened." You sighed. "Whatever that thing is, it messed up me and Harry followed it to Peter Pettigrew, but he's dead... all I smelt was that you smell in sewers I heard tapping my best guess was a rat." You said shrugging your shoulders.

"A rat you say?" Lupin asked quickly.

"Yeah, I mean I was in my Animagus form, so it was easy to smell and hear but that's what it smelt like. This castle is like hundreds of years old, I don't blame it for having rats really, just meant the map is messing up." You said. Lupin's eyes darted but you could tell he was in his own head.

"Thank you... You may go." Lupin said making you confused on why it looked like a number of ideas had gone off in his head at once. You decided to leave him alone and go back to your dormitories you've had too much weird for one year.

**********************

You knew the quidditch final was coming up you kept helping Draco remember not to trash talk Harry and try to just focus on the game because Harry's broom was too superior.

He didn't listen but you kept giving him fair reminders. You tried your best to help Hermione with her school work and Ron was at least okay to be in a conversation with you in it now.

**********************

It was a normal day in divination when Trelawney decided to do crystal orb gazing and at that point Hermione had had enough.

"Oh, what do we have here?" Trelawney asked setting on the table with the trio.

"Do you mind me trying?" Hermione asked in a tone so far from her normal one when addressing a teacher, you could tell this was bad.

"oh!" Trelawney exclaimed excited to see her getting into it.

"The grim, possibly" Hermione said facing the bright-eyed teacher.

"My dear, from the first moment you stepped foot in my class I sensed that you did not posses the proper spirit for the noble art of divination." Trelawney's went on to tell false predictions from her palm in turn insulting Hermione until she'd had enough. In a swift motion Hermione hit the crystal ball off the trios table, grabbed her bag and walked straight out. The crystal ball rolling beside her out of the classroom.

The class was fairly stiff after that. After class ended that's all we were talking about it when Harry noticed the crystal ball Hermione had tossed down the hall on one of the stair wells. We all stopped.

"Hang on, we better take this back?" Harry said making Ron look at all the stairs and shake his head.

"I'm not going back." He said.

"Fine." Harry huffed.

"I'll go Harry." You tell him not wanting the boy to be o his own.

"See ya later Ron." Harry tells the red head.

"See ya." He says actually waving at you both before heading down more stairs.

You followed Harry up the steps and you waking into the classroom it was empty almost eerie as we set down the crystal ball on Trelawney's desk.

"We should get going." You tell him noticing how empty it was.

"Harry?" You ask turning around to see him glazing into the crystal ball.

"What is it?" You asked until you started to see a face... Sirius Black...?

A hand gripped you and Harry's shoulders making you both jump and turn to face Trelawney but her eyes were misty behind her huge glasses.

Her voice was horse and croaked "He will return tonight!" You looked at Harry, he looked paralyzed but then he spoke,

"Sorry?"

"Tonight, he who betrayed his friends, hot cross with murder shall break free! Innocent Blood shall be spilt and servant and master will be reunited once moreeeee!" Trelawney started to cough. And her eyes were no longer misty and her voice seemed her own once again.

"Oh, I'm so sorry dears, did you say something?" She muttered.

"No." You and Harry said at the same time. "Nothing." Harry said again grabbing your hand and leading you out.

You both decided to not to talk about it and you went to your next class in a hurry.

**********************

You were so excited like everyone else for the Quidditch final you came sporting a Gryffindor flag but you wore green eyeshadow.

It was quite the game You knew Harry was aware he needed to be up by more than fifty before catching the snitch meaning Draco would just have to make sure to not play the long game.

You watched the game and it was quite the spectacle, with Lee Jordan nearly swearing into the microphone every two seconds to cuss out Slytherin and Draco giving some points for foul play.

It was a total hoot but ultimately ended how you guessed with Gryffindor as the winners and ultimately the winners of the cup.

You've never seen wood so excited before, he looked as if he could kiss Harry and his whole team matter of fact. You smiled and cheered but you soon left for the Slytherins dorms knowing there'd be fair sports and plenty of bad ones.

Over all you were happy Wood got his cup and even more happy Flint didn't. You feel the need to get ready for all the upcoming Exam studying you'd prepare for including helping Hermione with the fact she was taking about double the classes.

(I know it's kinda crappy of me but I grouped a few things together in this one because I really am cut for time with school and I want to get to certain parts very quickly with an ending in sight, to the toes book at least.)