101. Venice

When the plane finally landed I was wide awake. We were finally in Italy. Outside it was warm and the sun was shining down on us. MJ and I were standing with Brad. I had put on my cap and we waited for Peter. 

" Nice Cap." Brad told me. It was my matching Captain America cap I had bought for Steve and I. 

" Thanks." I smiled. 

" Did you guys put a VPN on your phones?" MJ asked us. I already had one from when the government tried to track us down. 

" Yeah." I told her. 

" Maybe later we can-" Brad started but I saw Peter catch up with us, carrying his suitcase. 

" Hey, what took so long?" I asked him, leaving Brad to talk to MJ. 

" May put in my suit." He whispered to me. 

" Did they see it?" I asked, hoping they hadn't. 

" Yeah, but she didn't care. She took away my banana." 

I laughed " They stopped you for a banana?" 

He laughed as well " Yeah, my most dangerous weapon." When we were walking to our boat Peter asked " Did you have fun sitting next to Brad." 

I sighed " Yeah, he's nice." I saw him nod and looking down. I smiled, no way. " Are you jealous Spider-boy?" I asked him. 

" No, I mean, Ned said every girl was after him. So I said, not every girl. And then he said, EVERY girl. So I don't know, maybe-" 

" Peter." I interrupted him. 

" Yeah? He asked, looking up. 

" Not every girl." He smiled in relief.

The boat ride was amazing. Everyone was amazed by the buildings and bridges. " Hey Ned." I asked " Can you take a picture of Peter and I?" I handed him my phone and we smiled for the camera. Peter handed him his phone as well and we pulled a goofy face. After that I took some pictures of the city.

When the boat stopped Mr. Harrington said " Looks like we're here." I looked at the building we had stopped at. It was clearly under construction. He was making some comment about how they were upgrading the place, but it looked more like restoration to me. We got out of the boat and entered the hotel. Mr Harrington stepped in some water and Flash said " This place is sinking." And he wasn't wrong. 

" I think you mean charming." Harrington added. The ground was wet and there was almost no one inside. Only the man at the desk and a cat. 

 " Okay everybody." Mr Dell got our attention " drop your bags off, we're gonna meet at the Da Vinci museum at three. Let's go!"

" Vamonos!" Mr Harrington shouted. 

" It's andiamo." MJ and I said in unison. 

" Andiamo." He repeated.

Betty, MJ and I got our key and dragged our suitcases up to our room. " I am so excited to eat some ice cream." Betty squealed from happiness. 

" First thing I'm doing is getting an espresso." MJ said putting down her bag on her bed. The room wasn't luxurious, but it was spacious. We had a little balcony and a bathtub in our bathroom. When we were done putting our stuff down we walked out of the door. " Andiamo!" MJ told us and me met everyone downstairs.