25. Orange slices

When we had found the rest of the team we started running towards the Quinjet. But we got stopped by a fizzing stream of energy cutting us off. 

There he was, the one that was missing, Vision. " Captain Rogers. I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good you must surrender now." he said all preachy. Dad's team arrived and we were now facing off. 

" What do we do, Cap?" Sam asked Steve. 

" We fight." Was his  answer.

We started walking towards them, they did the same. 

We started jogging and they followed our lead. 

This was it, we were gonna fight family. I didn't want to but I had no other choice. 

When we were right in front of each other Steve and I went after dad. Steve blocked a few of his punches but quickly got pulled back by the Spider-Man. Dad and I both flew up in the air. 

" You're gonna stop acting like a 5 year old and you're gonna listen to me!" I yelled at him. We both stopped moving and hovered in mid air. 

" Listen to you?" he asked angry " You're not in the position to ask that young lady." He clearly was angry at me, but I had to try and change his mind. 

" Don't do this dad." I told him. 

" I have to." he sighed. 

" Steve just wants his best friend back. Don't you understand? You would do the same for Rhodey." Was he ever gonna realise we were trying to help a guy get back his life? 

" I do. But he has broken the rules of the accord to do so." He tried to explain. Always the accords. 

" Enough with those stupid accords already!" I pleaded. I was so done with them. 

" Those accords keep us in the field O, we need them!" he yelled back at me. 

" You know what, you're not even listening to me." I said and started flying down. But while doing so I got hit in the back by one of dad's beams. I turned around, facing him. He had shot at me, my own dad. I looked at him with wide eyes, he didn't move or speak. I think he realised what he had done. I held up my hand and shot a beam back at him, hitting him in the chest. Then we started to fight each other. Shooting beams, kicking, punching. I never thought it would come to it, but I was fighting my dad, the man I loved so much. And worst of all, he was winning, tiring me out.

Out of the blue an arrow was shot at dad. I saw a miniscule Ant-Man entering his suit and his laser-arm malfunctioned. 

I looked down and saw Clint standing there " Thanks Katniss." I thanked him. 

* No problem, O.* I heard him say through the com. I left dad whose entire suit was malfunctioning and looked for someone to fight on the ground.

Spider-Man was running towards dad, but I grabbed him under his arms and dropped him on the top of the parking garage near the edge. 

He looked surprised, then he realised it was me " It's you, look I really don't wanna hurt you but."

 I pushed him off of the building and flew back to the ground. But before I landed I got torn back by a web and got thrown into a truck. When I hit the metal with my left side I heard a few loud cracks. That wasn't good. 

I fell down to the ground and leaned with my back on the truck. I tried to get up, but my left arm couldn't take the weight of my body and collapsed. It hurt, like a lot, my ribs as well. I pulled off my helmet and put an earpiece in my ear. " Guys I'm out." I told my team. I couldn't see where they were because there were other trucks in between me and the battle, but I heard their responses. 

* You okay? You need help?* Steve asked. 

" I'm fine." I told him " Just hurt my arm and ribs." 

* We'll get you as soon as we're done here.* Steve told me.

* Bucky: We gotta go. That guy's probably in Siberia by now.

* Steve: We gotta draw out the flyers. I'll take Vision. You get to the jet.

* Sam: No, you get to the jet! Both of you! The rest of us aren't getting out of here.

* Clint: As much as I hate to admit it, if we're gonna win this one, some of us might have to lose it.

" We'll be fine." I told Steve.

* Sam: This isn't the real fight, Steve.

* Steve: Alright, Sam, what's the play?

* Sam: We need a diversion, something big.

* Scott: I got something kind of big, but I can't hold it very long. On my signal, run like hell. And if I tear myself in half... don't come back for me.

* Bucky: He's gonna tear himself in half?

" Yeah I heard that too." I said worried.

* Steve: You're sure about this, Scott?

* Scott: I do it all the time. I mean once... in a lab. Then I passed out... I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the BOSS!

A huge Scott appeared from behind the trucks and grabbed Rhodey's legs

" Am I hallucinating?" I asked.

* Clint: No, I see it too.

* Steve: I guess that's the signal.

* Sam: Way to go, Tic Tac!

* Scott: You wanna get to them... you gotta go through me.

He was being engulfed by explosions from Rhodey, but they didn't hurt him. Spider-Man was tying his hands with webs but that also didn't work, he just ripped through them. 

Vision was the next one to take him on, he rammed into him but he didn't move. But suddenly he flew through, yes THROUGH Scott. 

* Something just flew in me!* he panicked. A few seconds later I saw Scott struggling. 

" Scott what's happening?" I asked concerned. 

* That spider's tying my legs together.* And then dad and Rhodey powered towards his head, knocking him down. That was from a star-wars movie, he dropped him lake an AT-AT walker, who the hell was that spider?! 

* Does anyone have any orange slices?* Scott asked. 

" I don't but I could really use some company." I said.

 A few moments later he had found me and dropped down beside me. " We're so gonna get arrested for this." he sighed. 

" And put in a prison in the middle of the ocean." I told him. But we were too exhausted to get up and fight for our freedom. A few minutes later we saw the jet take off with Sam and Rhodey behind it. 

Vision shot a laser at Sam, but he dodged it and it hit Rhodey right in the chest. He started falling, I expected him to stop falling and hover, but he didn't. He wasn't slowing down, it was like New York all over again, but this time it was Rhodey instead of dad. 

Sam and dad both speeded towards him, they were almost there, but he hit the ground right before dad could catch him. 

" No!" I yelled. I put on my helmet and connected it with dad's " Is he okay? Please tell me he's okay!" I said. 

Silence, then dad's voice * He's breathing.*

I pulled off my helmet, he was alive.