79

he's covered in blood, not his blood.

yoongi didn't take a step back like any other, he took a step forward.

he placed a hand on namjoon's hand but the younger immediately flinched away.

"i-i-i k-kill-ed s-someo-ne."

"joonie..."

"k-killer." he whispered. "i-i'm a k-k-killer."

"tell me what happened." yoongi squatted down in front of him.

(small flashback)

"you think i still love you?"

seokjin chuckled, crossing his arms. "i saw you cry for me. i heard you say that you wouldn't leave him if i came back to life. but look at where you are."

"i didn't come here for you."

"you're lying."

"you fucking hurt him." namjoon tightened his fists.

"that replacement of mine?"

"you raped him."

"hello? he fucking went when i called him! why do you even trust him?"

"why are you back? why did you lie- why did you fucking fake your death!? i cried for you every night! your name is on my fucking back! permanently!"

"wow. that's how much you cared?"

"give me that one reason why you lied. why you faked."

"i did it just because i was just tired or you. jimin left yoongi because he was bored of his clinginess."

"by faking your death!?"

seokjin just started chuckling.

namjoon charged at him, pushing him against the concrete wall roughly.

"so mad...so hot."

"y-you fucked my life up. you fucked y-yoongi's life up. he's afraid because of you." he tightened his grip on his shirt. "i-i want you out of my life."

"oh what are you gonna do? fuck me silly? beat me up?"

"i-i'm going to k-kill you."

(end of flashback)

"i-i can't." namjoon covered his face. "i-i don't know wh-why i didn't st-stop myself..."

"let's take you home-"

"n-no!" he pushed yoongi off. "i-i m-m-murdered him! i-i-i'm a m-murderer! l-leave me!"

"i'm not leaving the love of my life!"