67

"i can't believe i told him..." namjoon whispered.

"he deserved to know." yoongi caressed his arm. "i know it's hard to tell someone else when all these years, you kept it to yourself."

namjoon sighed, looking over at him. "i was so afraid to tell him- i felt like my heart was going to explode."

yoongi moved his hand up to the side of the younger's face. "because you were scared."

namjoon just stared at him, closing his eyes and sighed softly.

"i'm not telling tae."

"and you don't have to." he caresses namjoon's cheek with his own thumb. "he doesn't need to know, okay?"

the younger nodded.

"you've been through a lot. you don't have to think of other people's opinions."

namjoon sighed, placing his head down on the older's shoulder.

yoongi moved his hand up to the male's head, curling his fingers up in his hair.

"i hope jisoo-hyung finds out who really kidnapped me... i didn't know if i was seeing clearly or not."

"probably you were just seeing things."

"a-am i going crazy...?" namjoon whispered.

"no you're not." he caressed his head.

"i need to tell you something." yoongi suddenly mumbled up.

namjoon fluttered his eyes and lift his head back up, looking at him.

"what happened?" his brows knitted.

yoongi nervously smiled.

a lil late update because i got sick and still went to school lmao
then slept a whole day