41

today's the day.

yoongi, namjoon, jeongguk and taehyung were in a car, taehyung driving.

yoongi and jeongguk sat in the back, namjoon sat in the passenger seat because of his long ass legs.

yoongi stayed silent for the rest of the ride, looking out the window as jeongguk was talking to the driver, which is taehyung.

namjoon is also silent, staring down at his phone to see the photos that yoongi and him took, seeing ones of yoongi sleeping.

yeah, he certainly felt something in his eyes.

they arrived at the airport, both of the boys taking distance instead of the other ones.

"i'm gonna miss you bro." taehyung said, placing a hand on namjoon's shoulder.

"no you won't." he chuckled.

even seeing the suitcase and backpack, makes yoongi want to cry again.

jeongguk was confused on why yoongi was so upset and taehyung probably knows.

"hyung?"

yoongi didn't want to answer jeongguk, he got didn't like seeing his hyung like this.

namjoon looked at yoongi, letting go the handle of his suitcase.

he walked up to yoongi first, lifting his hand up to the side of the smaller's face.

yoongi wanted to move away but he got stuck, starting back at him with his clam eyes.

"i love you, yoongi." he whispered.

those words again.

yoongi didn't know yet, he wanted to look away but he didn't, he couldn't.

namjoon didn't care, putting his arms around him and pulling him close.

yoongi's heart thumped, his teeth jittering and his eyes closing shut.
he knew he started crying, hiding his face in his chest.

"please don't..." namjoon felt yoongi's shoulders shake. "please don't cry."

please don't leave me.

"promise me," he lifted up yoongi's chin face him. "promise me you'll eat more."

the smaller nodded, fluttering his eyes.

"and i'll promise you," their foreheads touched. "i won't do anything stupid and i won't hurt myself..."

1/2