36

three more weeks until namjoon goes back to japan.
he had to go back no matter what.

he basically had a time limit until he goes back.

"hyung." namjoon walked into he bedroom that yoongi was in.

"yeah?"

"you doin' alright?" namjoon sat behind him and wrap his around yoongi's waist.

"i guess... i just don't want to really think about you leaving..." he spoke as he scrolled through his phone.

"don't think about that then." he started to softly kiss yoongi's neck. "i'm not leaving right now, aren't i?"

"no..."

yoongi sighs, feeling the younger's arms roam around his chest to his stomach.

he felt namjoon's hands go to the end of his shirt. "do you mind...?" he mumbled in his neck.

yoongi shook his head as namjoon put his hands inside his shirt, roaming around his torso.

yoongi exhaled long, resting his head on namjoon's shoulder as the younger continued.

yoongi bit his lip, feeling fingers go across his nipples.

namjoon swiped his tongue to yoongi's earlobe, trapping his teeth on his earring.

yoongi lowered his phone from his face-

-until namjoon grabbed his wrist, pushing his phone back up to his face.

"keep scrolling through instagram. i want to see how long you'll last."

"b-but i-"

namjoon attached his hand to yoongi's neck, looking at him.

"are you declining?"

"n-no..."

"no what?"

"no...m-master."

"good."

since they're one and one together, being in a relationship and all...
namjoon—being the questionable guy he is—he asked what yoongi's kink is.

namjoon is a very dominant one, having a type of holding necks as a kink, telling them what to do and not to do sometimes.

yoongi accepted his kinks, surprisingly being the submissive one, he liked being in controlled.

namjoon released his neck and got off of him. "i'm gonna take a shower."

yoongi fluttered his eyes millions of times, lifting his hand up to his neck.

he couldn't help to smirk.

i was watching shameless during this time. don't ask.
i love kevin jsksksksk

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ok so, this part of the story was just for fun. this won't continue...meaning smut wise lol )