60

jisoo and yoongi arrived at the abandoned hotel, parking somewhere secretive so no one knows where the car is.

"my friend that's a cop, gave me a bracelet that can contact him if something bad happens. i'll press it when we see something or someone suspicious." jisoo explained, getting out of the car.

yoongi got out of the car too, listening as both of them walking up to the main door.

"i brought a gun just in case."

"a gun?" yoongi fluttered his eyes.

"only for hitting, mostly. stay behind me, alright?"

yoongi nodded, walking behind him right away as jisoo carefully opens the door.

of course, no one if there.

it seemed dark and creepy, a lot of cobwebs and dust.
yoongi didn't really like it.

they heard ruckus, hearing someone walk upstairs.

yoongi got a hold of jisoo's arm, getting a bit scared.

jisoo continued to walk forward, going towards the door that had stairs.

the door creaked open, not so loudly.

yoongi wanted to get this over with and find namjoon and arrest whoever kidnap him.

"stay by me." he whispered.

"okay."

jisoo cocked his gun, lifting it up a bit.

both of them hid behind the wall, seeing a shadow that kept moving back and forth in the room.

they only heard mumbles, not knowing what they're talking about.

"stay here." jisoo whispered as quiet as he can.

yoongi nodded as he released the male's arm, letting him do what he has to do.

before jisoo could do anything, he heard one of the male's talking.

"text that guy of his. he'll start to get questionable."

he sounds familiar, jisoo thought.

i'm that guy he's talking about...
yoongi thought, blinking.

yoongi's phone when off.

jisoo widen his eyes and immediately looked at the smaller.

"what the-"

"someone's here- get the gun!"

"goddamnit, yoongi..."

jisoo rushed over to the male who was about to grab a gun and immediately hit the male right in the head.

"you're not hitting anyone today." jisoo mumbled.

"i think i am though." the male cocked his gun and aimed it at jisoo. "but this involves more pain."

jisoo turned around and knitted his brows.

"drop it."

he slowly put it down on the ground instead of letting go of it randomly.

"you don't recognize me, don't you? but i know who you are. you're namjoon's older brother, right?"

jisoo didn't answer, but he knew who it was.

yoongi bit his lip and charged.