33

"h-huh?"

"you know..." yoongi played with the end of his own shirt. "it's something different..."

"am i dreaming?"

"what?" yoongi scoffed. "dreaming?"

"hyung, i..."
namjoon didn't know what he should say, lowering his head.

"what?"

"i...uh..."

yoongi chuckled. "take your ti-"

"-i like you."

yoongi fluttered his eyes.

"the word you couldn't figure out in japanese is those three words because i just couldn't say it in this language. i don't want to go back to japan because i want to be here with you and you only. i'm so sorry if i did anything wrong, i really-"

yoongi grabbed namjoon's collar, pressing his lips down on his.

it's a total shock for the both of them.

yoongi couldn't take it anymore, surprised that he made the first move and namjoon is extremely surprised.

yoongi kept his feeling to himself and didn't tell jeongguk or anyone else.
namjoon couldn't keep it to himself, he had to tell someone that is close with him.

their lips disconnected, only connected for a few seconds.

"am i still the pretty boy?"

"y-you heard me?"

"since that phone conversation started last night. elo's the kitten, right?"

namjoon hid his face in yoongi's shoulder, embarrassed.

"i like you too if you haven't figure that out." yoongi mumbled, ruffling the male's hair.

namjoon looked up at him. "i told taehyung that i like you and told him that i've been hiding at your place when i; quote on quote, 'disappeared'. i'm not what you think i am."

"badass?" he tilted his head.

"you thought i was a badass?"

"yeah but, since we got along...i noticed you're really sensitive about your feelings."

namjoon nervously chuckled. "my feelings are usually scared to be known."

"my feeling were dead until you popped up." he nudged him. "thank you for that."

"you're welcome, hyung." namjoon put his arm on his shoulders. "are they blooming like flowers?"

"pink ones...yeah." he chuckled.

FINALLY
WHO WAS WAITING LIKE I WAS?
yes, i waited...in my head