•12•

"Jungkook slow down please, I can't run!"

And he wouldn't care any less about my whines. These heels are killing me and I was a little sore by the intimate session in board room. On top this guy was dragging me as if a disaster's gonna take place...

We reached his office and it didn't take much time for him to throw down the things off his desk and bend me over it. I gasped feeling his hard erection on my ass. He leaned over, fanning his hot breath on my neck which gave me goosebumps. He took my ear between his teeth, nibbling it and licking the shell of my ear.

I bit back my moan and chewed my bottom lip.

"Bad girl."

"Such a bad girl."

He chuckled whispering in his husky voice making me wetter than I was. Body attracts towards him like a magnet. Deep in my mind, I knew he had bad intentions to dominate and fuck my brains out.

He trailed his hand down my back and his touch making my body immediately react and arched my back. It's like he's having the remote control to access my body. His hand reached my ass and gave it a nice squeeze making me moan a little. He sucked my neck and chuckled darkly by the way I'm being submissive under him.

"Tell me kitten, what do bad girls receive?"

I heard him say as I felt him unzipping my skirt. I gasped when he bit my neck for not replying.

"A p-punishment?" I shuttered.

"That's right baby. Now now, I have seen the way you behave and I know how you want to get punished by daddy, don't ya?"

He said pulling down my skirt, letting it fall down my ankles and caressed my ass. My body shuddered under his touch. It's like he had used some sort of magical spell on me.

"30 spanks right here on my desk. Count."

He commanded making me weak for him.

*spank!*

I jerked forward and let out an airy moan.

"I said count." He gritted out pulling my hair back.

"O-one."

*spank!*

"T-two."

*spank!*

"A-ah three!"

And it went till thirty and by that I was panting loudly with my tears flowing out of pain and pleasure. I could feel my ass cheeks get warmed due to the blood rushed over the area.

He turned me around to face him. I could see the lust and desire in his eyes. He leaned down and kissed me roughly yet full of passion. His tongue in my mouth tasting me deeply. He trailed his wet kisses down my neck and sucked there creating love marks and hickeys. I moaned out making him smirk in my neck.

He got up and ripped my shirt making the buttons fly. He tore my black bra and cupped my breasts. There I was, laying naked in front of my boss. He looked me in my eye and slowly gave a slick lick on my pebbled nipple.

I closed my eyes and moan out loud taking the pleasure He was giving. He sucked my breasts so desperately making me throw back my head. He nibbled on it making me go crazy. He did the same to my other breast. He kissed me down till me reached the hem of my Lacey underwear.

He got up smirking and removed his blazer. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt revealing his delicious muscles and hard toned stomach and his chocolatey abs making my mouth water. He unbuckled his belt. He was keeping a strip show.

Like what is he?! God or something!??!

He unzipped his pants showing his big erection begging to get released.

"Let's see how good you can suck off daddy~"

Gosh I'm so ready to get ruined by this man.

=~=~=~=~=

Thank you for reading.

|vote• comment• follow• share|