•4•

7:45 am. So early for me to wake up in the morning. But it was a big day today! I have my interview today!!

I'm so thankful to god! :)

I got up from my bed and opened the curtains, which caused Sarah to flinch because of the sunlight.

"Ahhh!! Y/N!!! Close that shit!!" She yelled still half asleep.

"C'mon! Rise and shine!"

"Shine?! Right!! My foot!"

Actually, last night I kept shouting in her ear due to my excitement and happiness. She's quiet annoyed because of that. Hehe.

I went to brush my teeth and bathe to get ready.

I came out and wore a pencil skirt and a shirt with a blazer on top. I quickly dried my hair and did a simple ponytail. I applied little makeup. All done! :)

I wore my low heels and went downstairs. I made myself a refreshing coffee and drank it. I grabbed my file and set off to leave.

"I'm going Sarah!"

"Good luck Y/N! Make me proud babe!"

"I will!"

I took my car and left off to my destination.

As I reached, I stepped out to look at the huge monument in front of me.

Jeon enterprises. Pvt. Lmt.

There were bright sparkles in my eyes. I sighed and gulped nervously.

"You can do this Y/N! Fighting!!"

I entered the building and I shited in my own underwear!!! Fuck!! Just look at this posh environment!!! I'm in love with the surroundings!!

I went to the receptionist and smiled anxiously. I cleared my throat and began.

"Uhh h-hello! I came here for the job interview."

"Oh may I know your name please?"

"Kim Y/N."

I heard her dial someone on the landline.

"Hello, Is sir busy right now? ...there's a new candidate here for the interview. Okay." She ended the call.

"Please follow me."

I nodded.

We entered the elevator and she pressed the button to the top level of this building I guess?

Soon we reached level 46. That's too high!

"Please take a seat. Sir is a little busy so you gotta wait for 2 minutes."

"Oh that's okay. Thank you so much."

"My pleasure." She smiled and bowed.

I looked at the huge wooden door in front of me with a gold name plate on it.

=====================

Mr. Jeon Jungkook| CEO |

=====================

The bold name seemed familiar. Wait...nowadays I'm hearing a lot of people with Jeon. Ahh never mind.

Few minutes later, another girl came.

"Ms. Kim, sir is waiting for you inside."

"Okay."

I fixed my glasses and got up. I pulled my skirt a little down and dusted my blazer.

I stepped inside the huge room. I saw a man with a broad back. He was wearing a black suit. I couldn't see his face. His back was facing me.

"Sir, this is Ms. Kim Y/N. She's here for the interview."

"Okay, you can leave now Stella."

His sweet yet deep voice gave me chills. His voice seemed familiar. I did hear it somewhere.

The girl named Stella left the room, bowing at him.

He turned around and I just froze there seeing his extremely handsome and familiar face. Oh no, why does he look like Mr. Jeon guy from that network?! Don't tell me he is the same person!!!

He was holding a file and looking at it. He lifted his head and smirked.

"Kim Y/N,"

The way my name came out of his lips was mesmerizing. I was blinded by his beauty. Those dark eyes and attractive smirk made me weak.

Congratulations Y/N. You will have to work in this sexy guy's company...

=~=~=~=~=

Thank you for reading!

|vote• comment• follow• share•|