•11•

Waking down to the board room, I felt jungkook's intensive eyes watching my butt swaying with every step I took. Something about today's meeting tells me that it's going be super long ...

As we entered the room, jungkook was greeted by everyone and he sat down followed by me taking a seat beside him. Soon the meeting started. While one of the colleague was giving a presentation, I felt a large warm palm grip my thigh and I was definitely aware who's it was.

Glancing over at jungkook, he just had a straight face looking forward. I tried to remove his hand from my thigh which was riding high to my core. Breathing heavily, I gave up and I saw him grinning in victory.

His fingers brushed my damp panties making me gasp quietly. Pushing the lacy material to the side he rubbed my wet hole very slowly followed by a whimper leaving my lips. I shut my mouth with my hand avoiding to make any further sounds.

"Enjoy stopping yourself from moaning baby girl~" he husked in my ear sending chills through my body.

He pushed two fingers in making me jump in my seat and arch my back. He moved his fingers in and out skill fully and in a fast pace. Pleasure took over my body. Everything was so hot in the room. It was getting difficult to breath. In case if we get caught, I'll bury myself in embarrassment. But this asshole just can't keep his hands to himself.

I gripped the table so hard that my knuckles went white. I contained my moans by biting my lips. He quicken his fingers pace, fingering me roughly.

"You like that huh? You like daddy's fingers deep in your cunt?~" he whispered in my ear in a goddamn deep voice.

Him dirty talking did not help my current situation a bit instead making it worse. I was getting turned on more. I got wetter. God!! As much I want to have my release, I have to stop this which is impossible.

Ahh fuck it! I can't do anything about it now... I begin rolling and grinding my hips on his fingers to have my release. Jungkook noticed me giving up and a smirk crept on his face. He started to rubbed his thumb on my sensitive bud while he continues to finger me hard and deep.

My eyes rolled back in pleasure as I felt my hole squeeze around jungkook long fingers tightly. It only took me a few seconds to cum violently on his fingers. With a satisfied look on his face, he brought his fingers to his lips licking them sexily.

I was still trying calm myself down from that intense release.

"Just wait till the meeting gets done kitten." He said biting his lips.

I shuddered at the thought of him banging me hard on his desk. Or maybe this thought of mine was going be real in few moments..

Well, all I knew was it is gonna be the longest day of my life.

=+=+=+=+=+=

Thank you for reading.

|vote• comment• follow• share•|