❀Truth or Dare Pt.2❀

Start from the beginning

The others had been trying to get him out of that mindset, so of course Jackson soothed him with back rubs and forehead kisses. "Don't be sorry. Do you need a minute?"

Mark meekly nodded, earning himself a smile from Jackson who ruffled his hair, then sat down on the toilet and pulled the elder onto his lap, allowing him a few moments to regain himself before trying again with the buttplug.

On the other side of the door, back in the living room, Yugyeom was leaned back against Jaebum's chest while Youngjae slid the massager deep into him.

Yugyeom was a mess, unable to escape the pleasure with BamBam and Jinyoung holding his legs still as the toy slowly slid in him with the fleeting vibrations against his prostate. Jaebum added to the sensation with his touchy fingers trespassing under his shirt, tugging and rolling his nipples between his fingertips.

Yugyeom couldn't control the sounds that came out of him, so engrossed in the pleasure with closed eyes, concentrated brows, and plump lips parted to let moans fly freely. It didn't take long at all for it to become too much; Yugyeom nearly kicked Youngjae when he pressed the toy against his sensitive bundle of nerves only to pull it out and leave the younger teetering on the edge. The others giggled at his desperate whining and pleading for more, but he couldn't care too much when he was so close to climax.

"Our Gyeomie's leaking, he's so cute." BamBam cooed, lightly dragging his finger up Yugyeom's shaft.

The younger whined, his rock hard member twitching against his stomach. "Please." He breathed out.

"Our baby's begging, give him what he wants." Jinyoung ordered, nudging Youngjae who pouted in response.

"But he's so cute like this... fine, because he asked nicely." Youngjae thrusted the vibrating toy in again, this time leaving it pressed against Yugyeom's prostate.

The younger's eyes squeezed shut as he felt himself toppling over the edge, his fingers grabbing onto the nearest thing possible which happened to be Jaebum's leg.

Yugyeom came hard, untouched, a loud moan falling from his lips as he did so. He panted as he glanced down at his white speckled chest, only able to slump against Jaebum who peppered kisses along his neck.

"You were so good for us, it's good to try new things." Youngjae stated, gently caressing the younger's body as he came down from his high.

Minutes after BamBam went to retrieve wet wipes to clean Yugyeom up, the bathroom door opened, revealing Mark and Jackson. Everyone's attention was directed to the two, the main question on everyone's mind voiced by Jinyoung.

"Is it in?"

Jackson smiled and looked at Mark, nodding as he did so. "Yeah, he nearly came twice during the process of getting it in."

"Aww~" Youngjae cooed.

Mark looked down, awkwardly making his way over to the couch as if he had leg pain. "It feels weird to walk around with this..."

"Don't worry Mark, you'll get used to it." Jaebum assured.

"Or you won't and you'll walk around with a hard on all day." BamBam added.

Mark flushed, gasping as Jackson pulled him onto his lap again, still trying to adjust to the toy sitting inside of him. "Th-That doesn't sound fun..."

"Oh it's fun, trust me." Jinyoung confirmed, throwing a wink towards the elder.

The others settled around the coffee table again, though Jaebum's kept Yugyeom in his arms since the younger didn't seem like he wanted to move anyway.