"Truth!" Yugyeom shouted.

The others had prepared for the boys to chicken out of doing dares or to pick mostly truths, so even if they didn't get to the special box of items they had prepared, they would still be able to get them hot and flustered just as they liked them.

Jinyoung leaned forward, a small smirk tugging at his lips. "Which one of us do you like in bed the most?"

Yugyeom's jaw fell open, the mere thought of the question too much for him to handle. He looked down at his lap, shaking his head. "I... I can't pick..."

"Come on, none of us will be offended." Youngjae urged, actually wanting to hear the youngest's opinion as well.

"Sometimes Jackson gets sensitive..." Yugyeom mumbled, glancing at the elder who gasped at the mention of his name.

"Am not!" Jackson denied, though the way he pouted afterwards defeated his own argument.

"Just pick anyone, it doesn't matter" Jaebum replied, trying to hurry things along.

Yugyeom scratched his head, slowly looking from one member to the next. "Um... I guess..."

BamBam grinned when Yugyeom's eyes lingered on him, filling him with confidence. "It's me right? I'm your best friend, I know it's me."

Yugyeom quickly looked away, clearing his throat. "Actually... I think it's Youngjae..."

"What!?" BamBam exclaimed, eyes wide with shock of his best friends betrayal.

"I'm sorry!" Yugyeom whined.

"It's okay! Don't worry about it." Jinyoung quickly replied to appease the both of them.

Youngjae on the other hand was beaming, throwing a little wink in Yugyeom's direction, turning the youngest's cheeks red. "Maybe I'll set aside some special time for you and me after the game since I'm your favorite."

"Anyway, BamBam, your turn." Jaebum interjected to keep the others on task.

BamBam straightened up, a smile on his lips. "Okay Mark, truth or dare?"

Mark frowned, finding something odd. "Wait a sec, it's my turn again?"

"Yeah, we didn't tell you guys that you two have the most turns?" Jackson asked.

Mark shook his head, knowing that didn't make sense. "That's not how the game works..."

"We changed the rules. Don't worry, you'll understand why soon, just go with it." Jinyoung urged, motioning for Mark to hurry and pick an option.

Mark obviously was catching on to something weird going on, but he couldn't exactly figure out what. He decided to play it safe so he wouldn't be caught off guard by anything. "Okay... then... truth..."

BamBam hummed, taking only seconds to think up a question. "What part of your body do you like having touched the most?"

Mark glanced down at his lap, unable to look the younger in the eyes as he confessed. "Um... my... um... d-down there..."

"I knew it, dirty Mark." BamBam chuckled out, tugging lightly on the elder's pink ears.

"Hey that's everyone's favorite place, isn't it!?" Mark asked, pushing BamBam's hand away and self consciously covering his ears.