Gastroparesis-Kirstie PT. 2

A/N- Please send in requests of anything you'd like me to write about! Whether it be a mental disabities, physical disabilities, medical conditions, or more. Whatever you'd like, just PM me and I'll write it!

"Guys, Kirst has an appointment today. We gotta get her up soon." Esther spoke up, making the others around her let out noises of displeasure. 

"So, who's gonna do it? Kev has gone the longest." Avi pointed out, making the other two nod in agreement. Despite the beat-boxer’s protests, he was pushed towards her section of the tour bus. 

"Hey, Kit." Kevin called out to the girl, "I'm coming in, alright?" He informed her, waiting for awaiting for a solid twenty seconds in case she needed to tell him to stay out while doing something. When no response could be heard, he pulled back the curtain just enough to step in, and walked over to his bandmate. 

"Hey, Kirst." He smiled, kneeling so that he could be eye level with her in her bunk. "You ready to get the day rolling?" The girl clutched her head in pain, it felt like her brain was beating against her skull, and still nodded. She was always a bit excited to see her doctor, as they were supposed to fix her, but she also had this competing nervousness build in her stomach, because they never did. She often had to remind herself they were trained professionals and not miracle workers. 

"Alrighty! Do you feel like you can get yourself up?" He asked softly. The girl simply shook her head, pouting. Her vision was blurred and the floor was doing flips, she knew that the second she left the safety of her bunk, she'd lose all balance. 

"Okay, I got you, Kit." He gave her a smile, carefully placing a hand behind her back, the other hovering around her waist to catch her if, but more likely, when she fell. 

Her thoughts were clearly correct, as soon as Kevin gently pulled her up to her feet, she stumbled a bit, the male tightening his grip to keep her from tumbling to the floor. The strength to try and keep her body weight, although it was rather small compared to what it should have been, was too much for the girl. She already felt her energy draining as Kevin helped her with every step, and eventually, she collapsed in his arms about half way across the small 'room'. 

"Woah, I got you." He murmured, adjusting his grip to hold her up. "Guys, we've got a problem!" He called, the other four shuffling into the room. 

"Shit." Scott cursed, "Did she faint?" Kevin nodded before quickly continuing. 

"I was helping her to the bathroom, and I guess it was just too much. She kinda just, collapsed." He explained, holding the girl in his arms. "I don't think it's anything too bad, but we need to hurry up, we don't want to be late." He had explained, the others nodding and following his directions. The girl in his arms stirred, eyes flying open with a grunt of pain, immediately squirming to get out of his grasp.

"Hey, it's just me." Kevin spoke, relaxing the girl once she recognized the familiar voice. "I'm sorry Kit. I didn't realize it was too much for you." He apologized, carrying her to their destination and helped her get dressed. 

Once Kevin emmerged, Kirstin still in his arms, he gently placed her onto the stool, he spoke to the others. 

"So, who's gonna go with her. It's probably smart to have at least two, so if something happens in the car, Es won't have to stop to take care of her." He explained to the others nodding. 

"Let's just let Es pick before we argue." Scott suggested, making hums of agreement. The woman thought for a moment, before motioning to her younger brother. 

"Avi seems to be the best at keeping her calm." She explained, the others letting out fake noises of sadness, Scott even letting out a quiet 'traitor', that made the girl giggle. The others smiled at her attitude, it wasn't often they got to see her such a joyous state.