Meet-cute - Kirvin

Hi guys! I would really appreciate some prompts for the boys, if possible! I like to stick to requests only, but I haven't gotten any suggestions for the boys and would really like to branch out a bit. Thank you!
.....

......
Kirstin was never a big party person. She didn't like loud noises or crowds, though, that was true for a lot of people. If it were up to her, she wouldn't be here at all, but Tori, her best friend, loved the party scene. There was no getting out of this one, and she knew that.

Dressed in a shirt, jeans and her favorite biker jacket, (She'd managed to fight off being made to wear the dress Tori had wanted her to, being a bit too revealing for her liking) she was practically dragged into the house of booming music and life.

As soon as they were inside for a few moments, someone had walked between her and Tori, who had been walking in front of her, and the vibrant girl was lost to the crowd. That was definitely not good. Kirstin had no idea who anyone here was, she didn't even know the host, nor did Tori. Tori just had a lot of friends, more than Kirstin had from kindergarten on, and one of said friends, Scott, was the host's half-brother.

Sooner than expected, the pulsing music was beginning to give her a massive headache, and she somehow managed to stumble herself out onto the empty back porch.

Breathing in the fresh air, finally able to try to and soothe her pounding head, she nearly jumped out of her skin when someone behind her spoke.

"Same idea as me, huh?" A man's voice chuckled, quickly continuing when he saw her jump, a hand flying to over where her heart was in her chest to calm it's fast-paced beating. "Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to startle you." He frowned. After taking a deep breath, the woman shook it off.

"Oh, you're fine. Just wasn't expecting anyone else out here, sorry." She smiled up at the dark-skinned man, towering slightly above her at around six feet tall compared to her short stature of five foot three inches. After not-so-subtly wiping her sweaty hand off on her jeans, she extended it to him.

"Kirstin. My friends call me Kirstie." She introduced herself and he smiled.

"Kevin, my friends call me Kevin." He imitated her, making the woman giggle slightly. Two minutes into meeting one another and he was already breaking her anxious shell. They'd talked for a while, and she was truly starting to like the man in front of her. Kevin Olusola, a music major known for his talent of beat-boxing and playing the cello. He was in a much similar boat to her, dragged along by his best friend, Avi, who was friends with the host of the party, she'd learned was named Mitch. He was four years older than her, already a senior of UCLA, and definitely had a sense of maturity to go with it.

The conversation was distracting her from her headache, but was suddenly kicked in the face with an odd sense of confusion and anxiety, a bit caught off guard for a moment. She just stared off for a moment, losing her sense of awareness for a few moments and unaware he'd finished his story of his roommate/bestfriend's odd obsession with dragons and medieval times, suddenly concerned. She just seemed frozen in place, and then snapped right back to smiling at his story without seeming to notice. 

"Kirstie? Kirst, Are you alright?" His hand rested gently on his arm, trying to get her attention.

She blinked slowly, shaking her head to shake off the last of it all.

"Y-Yeah, yeah. Sorry, guess I just kinda, zoned out there." She reassured him. It was a familiar feeling, and though it wasn't particularly scary it still could catch her at a bad moment. She was still adjusting to the light, gently rubbing her eyes.

"You sure? You didn't seem very with-it for a second there." He asked, but she shook it off, assuming it was just a mix of stress and tiredness of the evening. Truly, she was a bit too distracted by the butterflies in her stomach to focus on what it most likely actually was.