Chapter 26

Izuku's POV~

I heard a growl from behind us.  Everyone turned their attention yet again. "If you even touch one hair on his head, I'll beat the shit out of you." Kiri was straining to get up while threatening the man who wants to buy me. I rushed over to my red haired mate to help him to his feet.

"Kiri, please be careful. You're injured." I said softly to him, while he used me to get to his feet. Once he was on his feet, he pulled me into his arms and placed a light kiss on my forehead.

"This is touching, really it is, but we're kind of in a rush." A different voice spoke up from the alpha's side. It's the curly red haired omega.

"Wait, you're the one who called us!" Kami pointed out. He called my mates? Why?

"Yes I did, and if you would have just listened, none of this would have happened." He said, gesturing to the entire room.

"Julian, please. They worried about their mate. Would you have listened if it was Asra in the omega's place?" A girl with the same red hair asked him.

The red haired male, Julian, rolled his eyes at her. "Asra wouldn't be in his place, he's an alpha." He stated matter a factly.

"I wouldn't listen if it was you. I didn't listen last time." The white haired alpha chimed in. with  haven't you people ever heard of....

"Aw, babe you're to sweet, but seriously we have places to be." Julian said, turning back to us.

Asra, the alpha, also turned back to us. "Just give me the omega, I'll give you the money, and we can all be on our way." He said with a sigh. I started to shake in Kiri's grip, causing him to tighten his hold on me.

"We're not giving you anything!" Kami yelled across the warehouse. Kiri walked us over to stand by him. I was now directly behind Kami while Kiri was standing to my left with an arm securely around my waist.

Asra let out another side. The dark skinned girl he had brought along spoke next. "Really boys, just hand him over. You're making this harder than it has to be."

"Nadia." Asra said shortly. The girl just rolled her eyes, but said nothing else.  "Now really, I need the omega." He said, looking at me from where I was peeking out from behind my mates.

"No fucking way." Kiri said and Kami nodded in agreement.

"Give them the fucking omega so we can get paid you little brat!" One of my father's men said. The rest of them were getting very annoyed and I was afraid they'd start fighting again.

"Here, take the money and leave." Asra said, motioning for a huge guy to grab a case and hand it over to my father.

The greedy alpha quickly grabbed at it and started to count the stacks. Before he could finish, The door slammed open, yet again. This time a frantic looking Dabi came running in, the heroes in training I met at the bookstore came running with him. Dabi did a once over before finding what he was clearly looking for and rushing over.

He quickly dropped to Shinso's side, assessing his injuries. "You fucking idiot!" I heard him mutter. "Pidge! I need one of the first aid kits!" He said over his shoulder. The smaller beta handed him the kit and they both got to work on the unconscious boy.

Lance came rushing over to me, Keith and Shiro following after their mate. "Oh my god, are you okay?" He rushed. My mates were growling at him, causing his mates to growl at mine. I placed a hand on their backs to calm down.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said with a soft smile.

"Would people stop fucking showing up! It's getting really annoying." The same guy that's been talking the whole time said. It's literally just one guy, the rest of my father's men have stayed quiet the whole time.

Kiri and Kami still didn't like the idea of Lance and his mates near me, they were standing protectively in front of me, but at least now they weren't growling, just glaring. "Who the hell are you guys?" Kami asked, looking over all the newcomers.

"Kami, really it's fine. They're friends." I said gently to him and Kiri, they both needed to hear it. They relaxed a little bit after I told them that, but they still seemed a little skeptical, Kiri more so than Kami.

"Okay this is getting ridiculous. Just give us the damn omega." Lucio, I think his name was, said sounding irritated.

Lance seemed to have finally realized we weren't alone in the warehouse. He looked over at my father, his men, and Asra and his group. He pointed at them. "Which one is your dirtbag dad?" He asked. I pointed to my father. "I see. And which one is the bastard alpha trying to buy you?" I hesitantly pointed to Asra. "Great." He said.

He knelt to the ground, placing his hands on the dirt on either side of him. He closed his eyes and a second later, ice took over the ground in front of him, spreading out across all of the floor. It froze everyone to the ground beside those standing behind the boy. Thankfully we had moved all of our injured classmates behind us.

All of them started to cause a ruckus trying to free themselves. My father was out the quickest, due to his fire quirk. All of Asra's people were out fairly quick. Most of my father's men were stuck and weren't getting out anytime soon.

Keith was the first to speak up. "Oh, so we're fighting now? Great." Both of his hands ignited into flames.

Shiro rolled his eyes, getting into a fighting stance by his mate. "You two will be the reason I die young."