Chapter 9

Izuku's POV~

The past four days have been painful and slow. There was a lot of screaming. Thankfully neither of parents thought to come see what was wrong. I'm pretty sure they knew, I don't know how, but they did. My mom brought me food the first day, but when she saw I wasn't eating any of it, she stopped and left me alone.

Once my heat was finally gone, I left my room and went to the kitchen, desprait for food. Now that the pain was gone, everything else was catching up to me. Like hunger and fatigue. You don't get much sleep when you're screaming through pain. I was able to pass out from it once, but it didn't last long, before I was awoken by a piercing sensation in my stomach.

I was scouring through our cupboards, when both of my parents walked in. I froze when I heard them. "Izu?" My mom asked gently.

I slowly turned to them. I gave an awkward wave. "Hey guys." I let out a nervous chuckle. Even if we haven't talked to them since the fight at dinner, they still had to have heard my screams the past few days.

"We were so worried about you! Especially your father." My mom exclaimed while running to me, pulling me into a hug. "He kept asking all sorts of questions about your heat. It was... refreshing to see him like that." She said quietly to me. I found that hard to believe. "Now go on back to your room, I'll start dinner." She directed.

"But mom~" I started to whine, but was cut off by my father.

"Izuku, don't disobey your mother. Room, now." He said sternly. I stared at him like a deer in the headlights. I wanted to eat food now, but I was terrified of my father.

Apparently I was taking to long with my thinking, because my dad came walking towards me with a scowl on his face. Once I noticed, I took off running up the stairs. He caught me when I was half way up by the ankle, pulling me back. I slipped and went crashing down the stairs, right into his hands. He grabbed the front of my shirt, pulling me up a few inches from his face. "When your mother, or anyone of a higher rank, tells you to do something, you do it. Right away, no questions or hesitation. Got it?" He growled at me. I whimpered in his hold while nodding my head.

"Honey, is that really nec~" My mother tried to cut in, but my father shut her up with one look.

"Now go up to your room and don't come out until tomorrow. Think of it as a punishment. Just be happy it's all you're going through." Then he shoved me back onto the ground. I quickly scurried up the stairs, running down the hall, and not stopping until I was back in my room with the door locked.

Why is he like this? Why couldn't I get a normal dad who loves me unconditionally? Just like everyone else.

I laid on my bed, staring at my ceiling. It seems I've been doing this a lot since leaving Japan. It's been eight days and I already want to run right back. How am I going to survive until I graduate? I'm not even signed up for classes online yet. If I don't do that soon, I'll fall behind and it'll take even longer to graduate.

About an hour later, there was a knock on my door. I figured it was my mom, but I was proven wrong when I heard my father. "Izuku, unlock this door. Right now." I hurried off my bed and to my door, unlocking it as soon as I reached it. "From now on this door will remain unlocked at all times, you got that?" He said angrily. I vigorously nodded my head.

My father sighed at my reaction. "Izu, I hope you know that I'm just doing all of this out of love. No one wants an ill mannered, disrespectful omega, even your mates." When he said that, my eyes widened. Do they really not like how I am now? Maybe I should try being more well behaved.

I remember when I was a child, when we still lived with my father. I was scared of him back then too. I was the most well behaved kid anyone could ask for, always worried about upsetting my father and getting yelled at. But I remember how happy both of my parents were with my behavior, and when they'd have friends over or we were out in public, everyone was always impressed and... happy with how I acted. I vividly remember two of dad's friends, a male alpha and a female beta, a couple, praising me for how I was acting. The woman was even petting  me. It was one of the best memories I have from my time living with my dad. Maybe being a 'good omega' will make everyone happier, especially my mates. Who wants an omega that doesn't even act like it?

"I~ I know. I'll try to be better, I promise I will." I said, looking up at him with wide eyes.

He gave me a soft smile, a genuine smile, for the first time since I arrived here. "Good boy." He said, petting my head. I felt myself smile at the praise. I was happy for the first time since leaving my mate's bed, back at UA.

"I'm going to need your phone." He said a few seconds later. My smile dropped.

"W~why?" I asked him scared. My phone was the only way I could talk to my mates. He can't take that away from me.

"Calm down." He said gently. "I won't be taking it forever, but you're still in trouble for yelling at your mom a few days ago and for not listening right away, so I'll be needing your phone." He said sternly. I flinched at the memory of dinner a few nights ago. Not wanting a repeat of the scenario, I quickly grabbed my phone and handed it to him.

"You'll get it back when you've regularly had good behavior." He said, turning and walking out of my room. I was left with nothing better to do than go to bed and think about what I'd need to do to get my phone back.