Chapter 24

Izuku's POV~

I was forced to sit and do nothing, while all of my classmates struggled to get themselves free. My mates were being held down by two other guys each, and were in what I assumed to be quirk canceling cuffs.. Everyone else that was capable of fighting was somehow being restrained, whether by criminal's arms, rope or... I actually think Jirou and Kacchan are being held with chains. They are pissed that their alphas are hurt.

"I should have known we had another rat. After you pointed out Dabi, I should have done a more thorough background check of the remaining members." My father muttered to me. I didn't respond, I wasn't allowed to unless specifically told to. "It doesn't matter now, he's been dealt with. Thankfully, we knew about his tricky little quirk." My father said smugly. I turned my head slightly to see Shinso lying on the ground, eyes closed and barely breathing. It looked like he had a bullet wound on one of his shoulders and he had multiple severe burns all across his body. I'm not sure he's going to make it...

I have to do something before someone I care about dies. I... I have to do something, anything. It took all of my will power to lift my head up and look around the whole building. I scanned the situation and tried to apply everything I had learned at UA. Unfortunately I had only been there a couple of weeks and I can't seem to remember much, but I'm going to try non the less.

My father seems to trust me enough to not put any restraints on me, a definite advantage at this point. If I could just use my quirk to take out my dad and a majority of his men, I could free everyone still standing, and we could get all the injured out of here.

'But why would you do that? Do you realize how pissed off most of the alphas in this room would be? Not to mention your new alpha would be furious.' A little voice in my head said.

Why would I care about any of those alphas? Let alone the one who wants to flipping buy me!

'What if the plan doesn't work? What if you just anger them and are left to deal with the consequences. Everyone of your classmates would be better off if you were gone. I mean, they're all injured, some even dying, because of you right? This whole mess is your fault. Just give up, it's better for everyone.' Was the voice right? It's true that they were all here because of me. Was I really the reason for all of their suffering?

"Deku c'mon idiot! We kind of need your help here!" I heard Kacchan yell from in front of me. He was wrapped up completely in chains on the ground. His face was desperate, I've never seen Kacchan like this before.

"Do yell at him! This isn't his fault." I heard Kami say from behind me. I whipped my head around to look at him. Both Kiri and him were on their stomachs with buff looking guys holding them down.

"Face forwards Izuku." My father snapped, causing me to tear my eyes from my mates and bring them back to Kacchan.

"C'mon Deku. I know you better than you fucking know yourself and this isn't you! The Deku I know wants to become and save people! Well this is your fucking chance!" I saw my father make a motion with his hand out of the corner of my eye, right before Kacchan was kicked right in the head. I audibly gasped.

"Quite omega." My father growled at me. I faintly whimpered, but I don't think he heard it.

Two seconds later, I saw Kacchan move his head slightly and groan. How the heck did he not pass out? "Izuku..." His voice was strained. I could tell that just staying awake was taking everything he had left. "Please... for Shoto.... And Kirishima and Kaminari.... Yaoyorozu... Fucking Iida even... You're the only one left who can do something." He received another swift kick to the head, this time staying quiet.

I turned my eyes to the ground. My father grabbed a fist full of my hair, yanking my face up. "You see that?" He turned me to Kacchan's limp body, then back to him. "That's what's gonna happen to you if you even think about defying me." He growled.

"Get the fuck away from him!" I heard Kiri grunt out form behind me. I heard a loud thud, and he didn't say anything else.

I was shaking. All around me, my friends and mates, were all being hurt. From what I can see, Shinso and Yaoyorozu may have... stopped breathing. I have to do something. I have to help them!

While my father's back was turned, facing my mates, I quickly shuffled away from him. I backed up until my back hit the wall. I have a plan.

My father realized I had moved and snapped his head back to me. "And what the hell do you think you're doing?" He asked, walking closer to me.

'C'mon. C'mon. A little closer. Just a little closer.' I thought to myself.

When he was finally standing right in front of me, at the perfect angle, I brought my hands up.

"Something." Was all I said as he was sent flying across the room, taking out a couple of his own men on the way, and leaving me with a broken finger.

I looked over at the Mina, Jirou, and Hagakure, the last ones awake besides Kami. "You guys have no idea how long I've wanted to do that."