Chapter 9 - The Lightning Pack

*Your POV*

While approaching the location the Queen gave us, I couldn't stop thinking about her words.

'What is coming? Protection from what?' Many questions crossed my mind.

Once I pushed those thoughts aside, I looked and Solar. She was getting paler. I want to help her so much, but I couldn't feel more useless. The only one who can help us now is that damn warlock and that damn pack.

*Author's POV*

They've been walking for hours, and still there was no sight of any magical barrier or presence.
But it wasn't for too long.

*Meyra's POV* (again)

We reached some kind of house. It's surprising we were able to find this place without a fight or a trap.

But guess what? I spoke too soon.

As we tried to approach the gates, a strong force sent us flying back against the trees.
Moon tried her best to protect Solar. Using her vampire speed, she quickly caught Solar before she could fall.

*--- POV*

We've been waiting for them.
We sensed someone trying to pass through the barrier.

They are here.

Our alpha decided to meet them first. He wanted to know what this new alpha, everyone has been talking about, looked like.
And so he went outside.

*Author's POV*

As the men left the house, the girls were already standing, ready to fight.
Moon still carrying Solar as the other three girls stood in front of them as shields.
The alpha couldn't help but smile at their behavior and raised his hands up, showing he didn't want to fight.

But Lisa was thinking about the opposite. She was about to step forward when two other men came outside.
One stood on the left and the other one one the right side of their leader. As they looked at the girls, their eyes were glowing. The alpha had his eyes glowing bright red.
The one on the left had green eyes and the other guy had one left grey eye while the right one was dark red, he wasn't a werewolf.

Moon's POV

I could feel their aura. That was my special ability.
The man in the middle, was obviously the alpha. His aura just screamed "leader".
The guy on the left was a werewolf. I guess he was the warrior, his aura was all about that.
While the guy on the right was a vampire. He was mysterious.
I could sense other people inside the house.

They are watching.

"Please tell your warlock to wake up our friend, and we will leave your territory" Rosé spoke first. I couldn't stop myself from looking at the vampire. Lisa was definitely watching the younger male.

"Why would I do that?" The alpha asked with firm yet sarcastic tone.
Rosé was trying her best to not snap at him.
"We wouldn't have crossed paths if you'd have controlled your curiosity. So why not?" She replied with a sarcastic tone.

Meanwhile Mey had her eyes glued on the alpha. I guess her wolf senses another alpha, and especially a male.
Female alphas are especially dangerous and can easily defeat a male one. They're really rare.

*Author's POV*

While the girls were trying to negotiate with the alpha, Moon left Solar with Meyra, since she is not fully able to fight.

They were still outside the barrier, the men were on the other side.
"What's your purpose here?" Asked the coyote, obviously annoyed.
"That's none of your business." Lisa growled at the male. Her eyes now shining bright yellow.
"Lis, calm down." Moon patted her friend's shoulder and stepped forward. "We just have to find something, it was never our intention to cause problems, even though they were the ones who created them" Moon mumbeled the last part under her breath. Then she turned to the leader "You are the alpha. A good leader must be understanding. Please tell your warlock to wake her up, so that we can leave your territory and continue our mission."
"How can I be sure that you're not lying?" The alpha asked
"You know very well that our words are true." Rosé replied calmly.

"Then shall we discuss this matter inside?" The leader smirked and stepped aside extending his left hand towards the house signaling the girls to come in.

---------------------------

Hey angels!
I'm sorry for being silent.
But I hope this smol chapter can compensate.
And also thank you for the ALMOST 200 reads
It means a lot to me!!!
Don't forget to vote, comment and share. 💜💜