Chapter 1 - The Black Wolf

*Present*

*Meyra's POV*
Time passed, and it was already 10 years since my parents' death, 10 years since I left my hometown, 10 years since I met that beautiful boy.
I miss mom and dad everyday, but I like living in this village with my grandma, Melissa.

I had a chance to go to a little school in our village, and even made friends: 4 girls - Lisa, Rosé, Solar and Moonbyul but we like to call her Moon. Every single one of them had a unique personality. We loved each other, we were like sisters. They even knew my grandma since they were kids, so we spent a lot of time training at my house.

A/n
You ask training what?

We all had a big passion for fighting.

And the strangest thing ever is that my grandma trained us, and she was very strict, as if we were preparing ourselves for an upcoming war or something...

A/n
I don't own names and appearances, only personalities and skills.
Thank you

Every girl had her skills:

Rosé was really good at hand-to-hand combat and strategy (I really don't know why we needed that, but it was cool to learn), she was the fastest among us when it came to runnig miles without getting tired.
She is very kind and understanding, but sometimes can be savage af, when she is angry.

©

©

Moon was really good in archery, hand-to-hand combat and she was very creative, so she loved creating new combat methods and even took care of our weapons.
She doesn't talk much, but is a really good friend, she really dedicates herself entirely when it comes to something she likes.

©

©

Lisa was unique when it came to using a Katana, we always were in awe when someone of us had a duel with her. She was also very skilled in medicine so she treated our wounds. Hand-to-hand combat wasn't really her thing so she also developed skills in archery.
She is that friend that will say everything like it is, she won't lie and keep all your secrets. She is also very funny and positive in every situation, sometimes really sarcastic.

©

©

Solar didn't like fighting at all.
So she was skilled in strategy, planning and distracting. She was also very skilled in medicine. The most patient and wise one. Granny had some training apart with her, without us.
She was calm and could read you like you read a book, you can't hide a single emotion from her. And she always knows what to say and gives you a good piece of advice.

©

©

And then there is me, Meyra.
I was very skilled when it came to knife throwing and resistance. My favorite weapons were the kunai knives.
I was also really good at hand-to-hand combat. And I liked practicing Katana sometimes. Along with Solar, we were the wisest ones.

Grandma also taught us how to control our emotions and to think straight in critic situations

We loved it.

*Author's POV*
One day, after an afternoon of hard training you were walking down the road and stopped by the Sakura garden, it was already dark, though. Sakura's petals were illuminated by the full moon.
"What a beautiful view" you whispered.
Suddenly, something came to your mind. You remembered the first time you came to this village, you remembered that boy who helped you back then. How is he now? I wonder... You thought.
You sat down next to one of the Sakuras. Your sight caught a strange silhouette on the entrance of the Black Forest. It was a wolf, a giant black wolf with red eyes.
You stood up quickly and searched for your knife and prepared yourself, in case it attacks.
But the wolf just looked at you.
You sat down again, but not letting your guard down.
Out of nowhere, a voice speaks in your mind.
"I won't hurt you, I just want you to come with me"
You were speechless, but you stood up and went in the wolf's direction.
Before you could reach the enormous creature, you heard grandma calling you. When she reached you, she was anxious and angry. She was looking at the wolf with anger and fear.
"Go back to the woods, leave her alone." Grandma was talking to the wolf.
"You can't separate us, sooner or later she will come to me herself" you heard that voice in your head again, and apparently grandma heard it too.

The wolf's giant silluet disapeared in the woods.