Characters

Well, lets make a quick run over there characters so that you can know them better and don't get lost.

1)
Name: Meyra, Mey for short
Age: 17 y.o. (she'll be 18 soon)
Skills: hand-to-hand combat, knife throwing, resistant and wise, katana and martial arts.
Personality: kind, caring, is always hungry, loves every type of animal, smart. Is really stubborn and can be savage af when you mess with her.
After her parents' death she never cried again. Loves her friends and her grandma. Way too innocent (dirty mind all the way). Noisy and sarcastic along with Lisa. Wise.
Favorite weapon: Kunai knifes.

2)
Name: Rosé
Age: 18 y.o.
Skills: the best at hand-to-hand combat and strategy, the fastest and the most resistant when it came to runnig miles without getting tired, practiced knife throwing with Mey
Personality: kind and understanding, but sometimes can be savage af, when she is angry. Looks innocent, but doesn't mean she is. Patient.
Favourite weapon: Her cristal hair stick that she always uses that in truth is a knife.

3) Name: LisaAge: 18 y

3)
Name: Lisa
Age: 18 y.o.
Skills:
Skills: unique when it comes to using a Katana, medicine, archery. A little bit in hand-to-hand combat.
Personality: Always sees things in a funny perspective but without losing track of reality, will always tell you the truth, a good secret keeper. Like Meyra, she is always hungry. Loves kittens. Very sarcastic/funny/noisy along with Mey in every situation.
Favorite weapon: Katana.

4) Name: SolarAge: 19 y

4)
Name: Solar
Age: 19 y.o.
Skills: Strategy, planning and distracting. Also very skilled in medicine. Unknown skills that you will discover later.
Personality: the most patient and wise one.
Can read you like you read a book, you can't hide a single emotion from her. She always knows what to say and gives you a good piece of advice.
Can be really full of herself sometimes.
Favorite weapon: Her brain. And something else (discover later)

 And something else (discover later)

5)
Name: Moonbyul or Moon
Age: 19 y.o. (the eldest)
Skills: Really good in archery, hand-to-hand combat. Very creative, so she  creates new combat methods and takes care of the weapons.
Personality: Doesn't talk much, but is a really good friend, she really dedicates herself entirely when it comes to something she likes.
Is always there to hear her friends out.
The creativity in person. Shy but not so shy.
Can be very impatient, but has to look over the two younger ones brats evey time they are together.
Favorite weapon: Bow and arrow

Later on I'll do a character description for our boys :3Have fun <3

Have fun <3