Chapter 12: Battle Royal Charade

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Midoriya, we need to put some space between us! We can't be caught surrounded!

They tried to move, but Uraraka's was stuck and when she looked down, there was a purple orb preventing her from moving.

Midoriya: What's wrong, Uraraka?

Uraraka: I'm stuck!

Y/n observed the purple orb, denying Uraraka to move.

Y/N: Wait, isn't that Mineta's?

Midoriya: Y-You're right. Where did it come from?

Mineta: From here...Midoriya...

The two turned to see Mineta hiding on Shoji's back.

Y/N: Wait, hold up, is that even allowed!?

Midnight: (cracks whip) Judges say yes!

Y/N: What the fu-

A tongue emerged from Shoji's back, missing Midoriya, and almost hitting Tetsutetsu's team.

Tsu: I didn't expect anything less from you, Midoriya.

Middoriya: Asui, too? That's amazing, Shoji!

Tsu: I told you to call me Tsu!

Her and Mineta continued to attack, trying to snatch the twenty million points.

Y/N: Midoriya, I think we should move..LIKE NOW!

Midoriya pressed the button for the jetpack again and took off, while breaking the sole of the hover boot that stuck Uraraka to the ground, making Hatsume cry in horror.

Mei: My baby!!

Y/N: At least we freaking got away, that's all I really-

A sudden explosion was heard as they saw Bakugo flying towards them.

Bakugo: Don't think for a second you're safe!

Time slowed down as Bakugo reached Midoriya's team.

Bakugo: I got you!-

Y/N created a barrier around themselves, protecting from Bakugo's explosion.

Y/N: Sike, you thought!

Bakugo: What the hell-

Y/N shot a ki blast at Bakugo, sending him back from them, though caught by Sero.

Y/N: This place might be the death of me...

The team touched down before starting to run again.

Midoriya: Thanks, Uraraka!

Uraraka: It's hard to control with just one foot.

Midoriya: Yeah, I know. Landing like this is inefficient...We can't afford to run in the air anymore. Even if Y/N could help us, there could be a chance that he might lose stamina while doing so. We'll have to survive this with our increased mobility from Uraraka's Zero Gravity and with Y/N's abilities.

Present Mic: As expected, everyone's after the first-place team, and Class 1A is in hot pursuit! Everyone's got skills! Now, let's take a look at each team's points..It's been several minutes! Here are the current rankings on the screen.

The points showed up on the board, and the Class A students were not doing so well, except for Midoriya's team, and a few other classes.

Present Mic: Wait, hold on here! Other than Midoriya, Class 1A's not doing so hot! Even Bakugo is losing!

A student suddenly snatched Bakugo's headband.

Monoma: Class 1A is too small-minded. Think bigger.