"I'm leaving you in charge real quick Succubus." She nodded as (Y/n) left.

Reader POV

When I got to my old room, I saw Sen hiding under my bed. She seemed terrified until I spoke. "Its me Sen. Ayano and Ayato are at court." She mewled and crawled out from under my bed. She looked too skinny and had rubbed against my hand. "Lets get you food..." I said and she mewled again and followed me to the kitchen. I saw her bowl empty and I growled while getting fish. I cut it up into bite size pieces for her and got her a bowl of milk too. When I placed it down, Sen rubbed against my hand then ate.

I smiled softly and when she finished eating, she mewled again and rubbed herself against me. "Alright Sen, why don't we make you what you really are?" She seemed confused and just rubbed her hand against me. I looked at her soul and smirked as I saw it was a tiger soul and transformed her into it. "Alright, lets go." She growled in response until I placed a hand on her head. She seemed surprised then leaned into it. I teleported us back to the "courtroom" and smirked from everyone's surprise that a tiger is here. "Alright, anything interesting happen?" "Not at all. Its getting boring."

I nodded, bored and spoke. "Alright then, I said I wanted a show and I'm not getting it so..." I stared into the crowd where mom, dad, Ayano and Ayato are at and smirked. "If the killers don't speak now, I will make your life a living hell. I can make sure its possible, after all, there's already a demon making sure of that to a cop who accidentally entered the demon realm. We don't like unwanted visitors." I said amused as Sen had prowled her way to the eight boys. She tackled Hanakõ and had begun to lick his face. Everyone was confused except for the demons who gathered around. "You've brought food?" "I brought what will hopefully be a show." I said and they nodded while getting their own seats and forms.

"Who even are you?" "The demon empress. First demon to live." I said and Succubus tapped my shoulder. "The angels are coming..." She growled and I growled back, "Is he coming?" "He claims you've caused too much chaos and must be stopped." "I'm going to kill him again." I growled and we were back in courtroom with a bright flash.

"You need to stop doing that ###!" I rolled me eyes. "I'll stop when someone convinces me to." I said to my enemy, (e/n). (Was planning to use Jesus but went nah, lets make it the readers enemy's name). "Well its not right!" "Yelling at me isn't going to help." "You wouldn't be like this if I hadn't given you a reason to kill me." "No, I know you and your little group had been planning to kill me for a while. I just decided to get revenge ahead of time." I said and picked at my nails and I saw the other six that I had killed earlier.

"Besides, I'm getting my revenge for getting murdered. You did the same, killing me and my friends." I said to him and he looked down, saddened. "I didn't do that. It was my remaining friends who wanted revenge on you. You tried to burn us all alive and yet, only five got out alive..." "Your point? You all deserve it. Its why I started to drain your friend's soul power once I got them." I said and he spoke sadly. "We never made a plan to go against you-" "Then explain why Diana and I heard your group say, 'Lets kill ### and her group'." "They never said that!" "Yes they did! I never heard anything wrong and each time I walked past anyone in your group, they glared at me while putting their thumb across their throat and slitting it, as if that's how they planned to kill me!" "They did that?" "Stop acting like you don't know! You know I'll end up killing every person in this room!" "You only care about nine souls in here. I don't see why it's a problem." "I came for a show. Killing everyone in this room isn't fun."

He sighed and came up to me. I glared at him as the other demons stared at this, confused. He kissed me and my eyes widened in anger. Quickly, I pushed him off me then threw him to the ceiling. He stopped himself before he could make impact and the other high angels went up to him worried and sighed as they looked back down at me. Succubus wiped my lips as the other three glared.