Chapter-4- The Unexpected Reality

She looked up the stairs..
And here was the SURPRISE..

Author's POV:
What did she see? A monster? A zombie?nothing, it was only her imagination?!!

She didn't see anything but light, a strong light that come from the top..

Author's POV:
And what was the reality of this light?
.
.
.
.. It was the light of a upcoming ghost!

Author's POV:
Wait!! what?? But it's the esprit of - - -

Jessica     :Wh-Wh-Who are you?

The ghost : You didn't know??

Jessica     :H-How can I know? It's the first time I meet you.. I meet a.. ghost..

The ghost:You are wrong!! I lived with you 2 years before it's over...

Jessica     :What do you mean by "it's over"?

The ghost : Thirteen years ago.. A beautiful and lovely family formed by a mother, a father and a little baby girl, lived happily together.. But one day, their house got burned.. The father and the baby survived but unfortunately the mother d-died...
But this story ended without knowing the truth.. The real story.. Yeah, the house was burned.. Yeah, the family lived happily but there were problems in it.. And the fake story only had been repeated by people and their news. They thought that it was the reality because of himmm.. That person who ended my... lifee... That person who created that fake story.. And hid the truth.. the real story behind all people's eyes...
Do you wanna know the truth??

Jessica's situation:
OK.. She's in a big surprise.. She can't even believe what is happening.. She didn't pay attention so much on what the ghost was saying to her.. She was only surprised.. Didn't believe what her eyes are seeing..

But when she heard the ghost' s last words, she had curiosity to know the hidden story..

Jessica     : Ahh yes...

The ghost :Well... The father was a drunkard who gambled... And who always come back home late after midnight.. His wife told him to stop his addiction for the baby.. But he was very bullheaded because of the lots of money that came from gambling... He became covetous..
And because of his wife's inexorability, he wanted to get rid of her because she was disturbing him and inhibiting his way to continue what he liked to do..
So he burned the house when she was alone at home at MIDNIGHT... So my little baby..did you know who am I?

Jessica    :OMG! NO WAY!! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!! MOTHERRRRR!!!!

The ghost:Yes.. Daughter...

Jessica    :But, how can I believe you?

The ghost:You remember the bone hand who captured your leg.. Right? You remember the big green circle.. Right? You remember the black shadow that was running.. Right? Of course you remember.. It was your frightened night ever and the last one..

Jessica    :What do you mean by "the last--

The ghost:Anyway, the bone hand was my.. my hand.. I brought it from the cellar.. Where I died..
But the circle and the shadow were this.. : Your music box from your childhood... It was a gift from me for you when you were a baby.. I brought it because you took a long time to sleep at night.. But this box solved the problem.. :the big circle was the shadow of the box's cover and the black shadow was the girl who is in the box and she is dancing quickly.. Your dad of course told you about that and it was in my hands when- when I died..

Jessica    :Yes.. That music box...

The ghost:This house had been furbished after the fire.. It is more beautiful than before--...

Jessica    :But - But why you hurt me and you let me live this nightmare in my life if you were my real mother?!!

The ghost:I did all these things to let you believe what will happen later..

Jessica    :What will happen la--

The ghost:And about "hurting you".. You remember that when I caught you with the bone hand, you fell from the stairs but only your left leg got hurt.. Only... It was necessary to do it because I needed blood to write on the windows.. That's why...

Jessica    :OMG! MUM!! I missed you so much!! I wished to see you once even for one second in my life... (*crying*)

The ghost:And now you saw me.

Jessica    : Wait.. That's mean my father is----

The ghost:Yes daughter.. So... It's the time for my REVENGE.. And you will help me..

Jessica    :Of course NO.. He's my father and he's taking care of me.. If he died I will be alone..

The ghost: Don't worry.. You will follow us (*whispering*)
....