16.I'm What ?

Luanna's POV
"Luanna !" Daniele yelled from outside my bedroom that I had moved into three weeks ago.When I last talked to Riccardo.

"I'm coming !" I yelled back with an equal amount of volume.

I walked briskly out of the bathroom where I had just spilled my guts.

When I opened the door Daniele immediately grabbed my arm and led me down the stairs for breakfast.

Luca had beaten us to the kitchen. He was half way through a plate of fluffy pancakes made by the cook,Greta. A short plump woman with rosy cheeks and curly grey hair always kept in a ponytail.

Daniele glared at Luca "Luigi said you can join our forces not finish our food."

"Hey behave !" Greta scolded before hitting his head with a kitchen towel.

I took my seat next to Luca while eating my own pancakes. Things were back to normal between the two us. He had just been looking out for me all along.

"Where's Riccardo? He needs to eat." Greta asked directing the question to me.

In a house this large, he could really be anywhere.

I shrugged my shoulders,not wanting to speak with a mouth full of food.

She eyed me suspiciously but didn't say a thing.

Breakfast went by normally,with Luca bickering with Daniele and Luigi coming in half way reminding them "You are mafioso, not children behave like it."

As usual I helped Greta with cleaning up the kitchen,even though she always insisted I don't.

Before I could leave, Greta grabbed my arm and gave me a knowing look. "I've known Riccardo for a long time he can be difficult just give him some time."

She wrapped her small arms around my tall frame before letting me go.

I changed into more comfortable clothes for Daniele and I to carry out our daily routine.

Meeting Daniele at the holding cells I walked up to my victim.

His eyes had lost their glow and had large bags under them. His leg that I had broken in so many places was bent abnormally. His bruised and cut face was almost unrecognisable.

One of his hands was missing along with a few of his teeth.

I laughed at the sight before me. "Oh how the mighty have fallen." Daniele snickered behind me.

"You see I'm running out of things to do to you but,if I let you die what fun would that be ?" My voice was almost unrecognisable, it was icy and void of emotion.

"Daniele hand me the pliers." I crouched down to the victims level.

"What lovely ears you have." I cooed while poking them softly. "I wonder what they'd look like all torn up."

His screams of agony filled the space. "Don't you find it funny how I got this brutal nature from you ?" I asked adding in a dry laugh.

His eyes pleaded with me.The pliers fell out of my hands,against my will, as my breakfast came gushing out of my mouth.

Daniele rushed to my side and lifted me off my feet carrying me back upstairs,to my bathroom.

"Rinse." He ordered while pointing to the sink before walking out.

After a quick change of clothes and brushed teeth, Daniele walked in with car keys in his hand.

"Um where are we going ?" "Are you really asking that ? You've been throwing up like crazy you need help."