10.I'll do the talking

Recap
In the last chapter Luanna found out that Riccardo was the reason why Matteo was injured and we met Andrea, Antonio and Matteo's cousin.

**4 months later**

Luigi's POV
"Please keep this shipment more clandestine than the last. We don't need any enemies interfering in our business." I demanded before cutting the call with one of my men at the docks.

Daniele walked in through the office door dressed in his standard black suit. "Boss, I suggest we take action before Matteo brainwashes Luanna and we lose her completely."

"Leave it to me to make the decisions around here and why does it matter to you anyway."

"With all due respect,Riccardo is my best friend I hate to see him in such a negative mood and speaking of best friends Luanna's isn't doing that well either. Now if you'll excuse I'll be taking the day off now."

He turned to walk out but before he could I stopped him " Daniele if you tell that Molly girl anything about us or who we are I will drag a knife right across her little neck."

His confident stance remained unchanged but I spotted a look of fear in his eyes.
Great.

"Now run off to your little lover."
And with that he was out of sight.

I stood up from my desk and followed my feet to where they led me, Riccardo's bedroom.

He closed the book he was reading and gave me his full attention.

"You know father I don't understand how we can sit down and continue with life as if it's normal with my fiancé, who also happens to be your friend's only daughter in the hands of our enemies." He said,his features forming a look of anger.

"That my son is exactly what I've come to discuss, I think it's best you learn to take action by yourself and fight for what is yours on your own. Look I'll be stepping down soon and handing you full leadership how will all our men learn to respect you as their new leader if you can't even rescue her. Just remember don't act without a plan always be strategic."
I patted him on his shoulder and mixed with the look of anger in his eyes I could see determination.

"I will, Father I will."

Now that's the son I raised.

Luanna's POV
I moved out from underneath Matteo's warm arms and naked chest before gathering my belongings off the floor.

There was a dull ache between my legs and flashes of the night before filled my brain.

Flashback
"You've learned very quickly Miss Bourdais I must say I'm impressed." Matteo said as he carried the briefcase with our guns up the stairs.

"What can I say ? I learned from the very best after all." I said smiling up at him.

"Enough with the flattery love let's go." I followed him like a lost puppy into my room "Have a rest, you've earned it."

Like that he was out.I laid flat against my back, thoughts of Matteo consuming me.Ever since he recovered we've become closer. We've spent so much time together be it training or late night drives,which Antonio is really against.

He'd said the 'L' word a few times before but I never took him seriously. It wasn't hard to deny the attraction between us though.

Without thinking I found myself in his room just as he walked out of the bathroom. His wet hair looked darker, almost black,his tall well built frame was covered in water droplets, his towel that hung low around his hips gave me a perfect view of his v line.