2.Kill

(Riccardo at the top) Made man-  member of the mafia who is fully Italian Associate - someone who works for the mafia but is not fully Italian

Made man- member of the mafia who is fully Italian
Associate - someone who works for the mafia but is not fully Italian

Riccardo's POV
In the mafia we have strict rules, rules unlike stupid school rules that can be broken.These rules are not meant to be broken by made men and associates alike.

So when these rules are broken one can expect hell in return.

I walked down the dark stone staircase to the holding cell where the traitor sat.

As I approached him he held a brave look in his eyes, it was all a façade.That brave face will be gone once one of my knives comes in contact with his skin,snitches do get stitches after all.

I pushed his stomach against the wall and began cutting off each of the fingers on his bound hands as he screamed in agony. His pained pleads only pushed me to continue.

"This is what you get for tweeting like a canary." I growled as I stabbed him in both eyes repeatedly until all I could see were black holes in his face that blood pooled out of.

Pulling his tongue out of his mouth, I quickly sliced it off and threw it next to him alongside the pile of his fingers.

Aiming my gun at his chest I fired a shot.

Pathetic

I watched as his body slumped over.

Exiting the cell I had two of my soldiers clean up the mess and have his remains packed into a box .That box would be sent to Antonio or as I liked to call him 'il codardo' (the coward).

He is a rival gang leader that has been trying to get information on our drug business. Men sent by him would always return dead.

This time he had pushed it too far by getting one of my own to turn against me.

Son of a bitch.

He's already taken enough from me as it is.
Every time I was close to having my hands on him he would get away.

Now I would do what my father couldn't do.

Kill him.

Luanna's POV
I woke up to the sound of knocking and my mother's voice at my bedroom door ."Sweety, open up we need to talk." She said softly.
I rolled my eyes whilst getting out of bed and opened the door wide enough to let her in.

"Good God that happened to you ?" She asked after noticing the bruises from last night on my neck.
"Nothing." I quickly responded what happened last night shall not be spoken of.

She glared at me but still proceeded to sit on my bed where I joined her.

"So I know that you're mad at us ab-..." I cut her off. " Correction I'm mad at dad for making the stupid deal in the first place." She nodded and held me in her arms. "I know sweety, I was also against the whole idea but you know your father once he has his mind set on something that's that but he's always going to be your father and at some point you have to forgive him even if you feel like this is unfair."