Chapter 6

Kasey Pov.

-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*

When we entered the gym, everybody was quite. I couldn't blame them though, Sarah and I look hot but also scary. We both where wearing running short but mine are red and hers where black. Also, I was wearing my Hetalia tank top with America eating McDonalds fries with a drink, while Sarah wore her 5SOS tank top. "And here are the team co-captains, " Mike announced, before handing the mic over to me.

"Hi, everyone," I said to start. "I'm Kasey and this is my co-captain Sarah. We will be giving a demonstrating of our team because I doubt you want to learn about basketball again." Handing the mic over to Sarah, "But we'll need two volunteers to come down here and play us." Looking around the room no one raised their hand.

"I will" someone said.
That person's voice sounded really familiar.
A voice I was hoping to avoid the rest of the day from.
Nico De Angelo

He was the only one with his hand up everybody else looked at him like he was crazy or like he was an idol for trying to go up against us.. Then his friend that was mexican what's his name, Lean, or something along that line. They both came down with a board look. Which if I say so myself made me mad.

When they reach us they where smiling like they knew how this game was going to end. I turned to look at Sarah, and let me tell you, when she is in her sport zone she is unbeatable. It was like when she is on the court, or any other place for her other sports, or someone challenges her, she has this look that say bring it on, but also fear me. It's one of the reasons where best friends, we both scare people.

-/-/-/-/-/--/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Third Person Pov.

-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*

Nico and Sarah where the ones doing the tip off. Coach Tenent came up to them with the ball and a whistle around his neck.
"All right shake hand you four," he said.

While Leo was shaking hands with Kasey he said, "You're going down." Which she replied to with a innocent smile.
Sarah lost the tip but they ganged the ball back when Kasey caught it after Nico threw it to Leo. Kasey ran down the court dribbling the ball with Leo right behind her and Nico right in front of her ready to block. At the last second Kasey throws the ball to the left where Sarah was running to and did a lay-up.

Three quarters later......

The score was 55 to 52 with the girls winning. There was lest then a minute on the clock and and Kasey was throwing a free-throw because Leo tripped on his feet an hit Kasey when she was shooting the ball. The ball went in with nothing but net. The score was now 56 to 52, when Kasey took her second shot she missed with Nico catching it, and all but sprinting to the other side, scoring. Know there was ten seconds left and it was the girls ball when they saw how much time was left, Kasey decided to just chuck the ball at half court for fun. Then the buzzer went off saying the game was over and that the girls had won.

-/-/-/-/-/--/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Annabeth Pov.

-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*
It was quite amazing watching these girls play. It looked like they weren't even breaking a sweat. But the way they moved all so reminded Annabeth of how they did hand-to-hand combat at HBC.

Could they be like us? She was interrupted by the Gang laughing at a sulking Leo, while Nico looked like he was lost in his thoughts. "Dude you guys got your butts kicked by two girls that aren't like us," Connor said, while being hunched over laughing with my moron of a boyfriend Percy. "I'm not sure,' Nico said. "The way they moved was like they where at ease the in tier time. It reminded me of Apollo's kids back at camp."

I nodded my head showing that I agreed with him.
"But you guys saw them miss a shot more then once," Katie piped in quickly.
"Speaking of which," Frank said. "Hear comes Sarah I think."

Turning around we saw the girl with wavy brown hair pulled up into a ponytail, wearing black short with a white 5SOS tank top that had the name of the band in a lite purple and blue color circle in the middle, walking towards us. "Hi you guys must be the new kids," she said, extending her hand to me first. "You must be Annabeth, Percy, Jason, Connor, Hazel, Katie, Piper, Leo, Travis, and Nico, right."

"Close, but I'm Katie and that's Piper," Katie said pointing to her self then at Piper how is trying not to laugh at how embarrassed she looks at getting us mixed up. She mumbled a sorry then turned Leo and Nico. "I just wanted to come over and say good game. Then she smacked Leo behind the head. "Ow, what was that for," he asked.

She smiled and answered, "for getting cocky in the beginning of the game, which was your down fall in the end." With that she smiled and said nice to meet you then ran over to the group of girls we saw at lunch who I guess are her friends. "We should keep an eye on her and her friend Kasey," Jason said.

All of us agreed.

"Ok," Travis said, looking at Nico. "You have been way to quite even for you." Nico sighed and told them about when they where playing them in basketball he notice drawings on both Kasey and Sarah's, all the drawling where of greek symbols on their arms and hands, there was even one on the girl Kasey's neck. "Most of them, where Aphrodite, Ares, Athena, and Euterpe."

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Meanings-
Lay-up: is from going to one side of the court all the way not stoping and throwing the ball up.
Foul: someone makes contact with you that is not allowed it the game.
Free-throw: when someone fouls you when you are shooting and you get two free shots.
Euterpe- muse of music

Thanks for reading, comment, vote, and Merry Christmas

~Saints_Hearts718 & Imaokaz