Chapter 2

Hazel Pov.

When we got out of the car, the first thing I see is this beautiful house no not house, mansion. We have a mansion. We all took one look and all started running to the house. When we got in it was huge, and when I say huge I mean HUGE. Everybody was doing one, Annabeth went to the library that was pull there with the Athena's scared animal on the door showing this was her gift to us. In the backyard was Connor, Travis, Percy, and Frank they where shooting basketball. Along with the basketball court, we had a volleyball court, heck we even had a pool like the ones in the Olympics with a diving bored.

And everybody else where cheaking out their rooms that where designed to our liking with a closet full of close from Aphrodite as her girt to us. Mine I must say showed how I was perfectly. There is a huge painting of her riding Arion up to Alaska with Percy and Frank in the back screaming for their dear life's. Just look at made Hazel smile and the memory. There was a huge SPQR Flag and the sing of Pluto carpet on the floor that she loves. All over the walls were paintings of adventure with her friends when they were on their quest. They all so had a picture of them all the day after they defeated Geua and her giants.

She had just sat down at her desk-which I might add had a laptop, iPhone 5, and all her books for school which they would be attending tomorrow- when Frank had walked in and whistled. "Wo I think you got the best out of all of us here," he said coming over to sit on my bed. "And the most comfortable bed too." I couldn't help my self I got up and walked over to him and sat next to him grabbing his hand. "Ya it is pretty good," I said laying my head on his shoulder.

He my hand a squeeze before telling and looking at me. He was searching my eyes for something I didn't know. He sighed, "Hazel what's the matter? You have been like this ever since they told us we where going to school with no monsters attacking us." I sighed knowing I could use the mist to get out of this. "I'm a little scared to go back to school. I mean when I went everybody was aways making fun of me, and they aways found someway to ruin my day. The only friend I had was Sam remember?" He looked at me for a long moment then spoke.

"Yes I remember. But it is different now you have us and if you start getting bullied just point the guy out to me," he said taking my hand and looking strait in the eye so I would know he was not joking. "Same here, Nico said leaning against my door frame. " Nobody is going to hurt you. Even if it means all of us guys have to go up to him and kick his butt." Gods sometimes I just love my brother he saved me from the Field of Punishment in the Underworld and gave me new life, with out him I wouldn't have all these great friends and my boyfriend Frank.

I smiled and got up and said, "Your right I shouldn't be scared after all I've got the two best guys in the world." Just then Pecy and Jason poke their head in and said together perfectly. "Thank you Hazel that means a lot to us that you think that," they rain out the door before I could say anything to them. Leave it to those two to think I meant them.

I was still laughing pretty hard when Katie came to the door and said, "You boys are missing one important fact." The boys looked by at her waiting for the answer to her question. She rolled her eyes while mumbling something that sound a lot like idiots. "What will you do if it is a girl, you can touch a girl remember?" The boys looked at each other and smiled. "The we while send you or Annabeth to teach the girl a lesson," Frank said putting an arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. "Because no one hurts my Hazel." At that moment I felt like the most luckiest girl in the word. Amd that was pretty much how are first day in our new mansion went by. Percy in the pool and Annabeth sitting next to the pool with Katie reading one of the book from the library her mother gave us. Jason, Frank, Piper, and me watching TV. While Nico, Leo, and the Stroll brothers planing their first prank of the year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* hey what is up and I am very sorry that I have not written lately since I know December. My mom took away Wattpad so sorry. Sorry to say this but I got ride of Clarries. I didn't know what to do with her so she just went back to camp. Sorry.

Ok so the next Pov. I think will be ether Nico or Connor because this is when they meet the two new half-bloods girls so it has to be one of the boys. Don't forget to keep telling me ideas for what you think should go on and yes they are attending Goode.