Chapter 4.5

Annabeth Pov.

-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*

I was standing by Percy when I notice that Nico had left our group to talk to, two of the girls that Percy was staring at during launch. "Hey, Guys what's Nico doing," I asked while still watching him talk to the girls but the one that's hair is brown hair that's bleached from the pool, looks like she wanted to punch Nico for something he said. Before we could react her fist went flying and the auburn hair girl caught her fist and spends her around pinning her arm behind her back while her friend whispering something in her ear that seamed to calm her down. After that they walk away, giving us a chance to check and see if Nico was alright.

"Nico, what happened," Jason asked with a hint of worry. Nico just shrugged saying, "I might've offended her friend causing her to want to punch me." At that I walk up to him seeing quick flash of fear go threw his eyes before it disappeared. Putting one hand on his shoulder, "I'm glade your ok," I said before smacking the back of his head. "But, never insult a girls best friend. You never know if they're the sister kind or just good friends."

"What's the sister and good friends thing," Leo asked.

"The sister kind are the ones who know each other so well that they can predict what they are going to do next and feel the need to protect each other, like what those two girls did," Piper said rolling her eyes at Leo stupidity. "And the good friends are the ones where they don't think of each other as sisters but know each other well enough to help each other." After that we started the one on one games that the coach had us playing. Everything was going find and I even found out that the girl who almost punched Nico name was Sarah and that she is good in basketball. Yep everything was fine intel we heared.

"di Angelo and Smith," the coached yelled. "Your turn best of luck boy."

We all said good luck to Nico intel we saw that the girl he was playing was the auburn hair girl that he insulted, and we all new he was dead.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys so this is a little chapter, you could call it a bonuses chapter, because WE JUST HIT 1K READ. And we are very thankful for you guys reading out story.