I froze as her scent hit me and I held back a growl, another she wolf was here and from what I could tell she was a lot more imposing than little old Cora Shaw. When the Alpha male introduced the female as THEIR wife Madison I saw the others shift their weights closer to her automatically from the corner of my eye. I had heard of cases like this one, even came across a territory where the males had shared a human girl they all loved dearly, but I never stuck around for long. The fact they shared this female didn't bother me in the slightest, it was their choice considering they were all adults and capable of making decisions for themselves.

 What did bother me however was the fact that their lovable bride was trying to blatantly dominant me by throwing out her wolf power towards me and staring me down. I once again bit back the urge to let my own power surge towards her as I held my growl, a low warning growl building at the back of my throat. She was a female of strong blood that much I could determine but I was an alpha and I was not going to be pushed around by a wannabe b****, their territory or not. "Sidney, just calm down, please." Bowen gritted out but my snarl silenced him, no way would I show weakness in front of these wolves. "Listen to your friend little wolf, Maddie is trained to fight, you don't need to get hurt." Kasen said roughly, I dug my nails into the palms of my hands to keep from snapping at him.

 "She's not the only one, call her off Alvarado or I will defend myself." I warned towards the alpha but he seemed eager to watch how things would play out. "Mads, it's up to you, fight or don't." Alvarado said and a devilish grin crept onto her face. "Nate sweetie you know if you try to stop me I'll rip your balls off with my teeth." She cooed out, the Shaw boys yelped and hissed softly behind me. If the she wolf wasn't challenging me and making me and on purpose I might actually like her fighting spirit, too bad for her I wouldn't tolerate her continued disrespect towards me.

 "Back down now little pup, you can't win this fight." Her growl was directed at me and had my wolf stirring under my skin, we were ready to teach her a lesson in respect. "We'll see about that." I challenged back as I gave a silent command for my pets to step back. They had just left my sides as Madison charged towards me, shifting into a large dark brown wolf. I dodged her attack as she aimed to knock my feet out from under me and my own wicked smile pulled at my lips, this was going to be interesting. "Alright but don't say I didn't warn you." I growled as I dodged her next lunge by leaping over her. I let my shift take over my human form, twisting in mid air as I stuck the perfect landing on all four paws. 

True her wolf might be larger than mine but that wasn't anything new for me, I held my head and tail high as I bared my teeth and snarled challengingly back at her. I darted in towards her in a mock attack, I was moments away from hitting her legs out from under her when she braced herself and I darted up to grip her tense shoulder in my teeth. She yelped in surprise as I used my momentum to throw her sideways, releasing my grip as she skidded across the grass uncertainly. This time when she turned to face me she regarding me with more respect in her gaze but still she wasn't going to give in until I forced her to.

 It was as clear as could be that in order for me to win this fight I would have to dominate this resident female completely, to make her yield to me as the alpha female. I let all trace of tense posture leave my muscles as I circled her fluidly, putting her more on edge as she watched me with wary confusion. I didn't wait for her to attack again, she might be larger but I was stronger and I was going to make sure she knew that. I came at her head on in a charge, she snapped her jaws at me but I slammed my weight into hers as I avoided her snap at my face. I was perfectly positioned so she sunk her teeth into my relaxed shoulder, giving me he perfect opportunity to get a grip on her scruff.

 I used my grip and strength to flip her slightly as I pushed all my weight into her from above, forcing her to yield. She struggled against my hold, fighting to get free until I repositioned my hold over her throat, and shook her with a warning growl, after a few tense moments of pinning her she finally relented and yielded reluctantly to me. I stepped away from her and shook out my fur as I met the startled, confused and impressed expressions running through all the males. "Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea after all, it might be interesting to have another feisty female around for a little while." The beta chuckled darkly. "The quicker you train them to fight the quicker we will leave." I linked my growl to all of them. 

"Alpha Shaw I believe you were not entirely truthful with us over the phone. It seems you forgot to mention your she wolf friend just so happens to be an alpha." Alvarado rumbled wearily. "Is that a problem?" I linked as I curled my tail under me and sat on it to stare up at him curiously. "It's not something we've ever faced before, for now though you may stay. Kasen and Wesley will show you to your quarters for now, unpack and meet us for dinner when you are finished. It appears we have more to talk about than I thought." Alvarado's order rang out over everyone as my pets surrounded me once more with whimpers and whines of worry.

 I eyed the alpha with a nod of agreement before jumping back into the car to pull out my duffle bag before following the males on foot. They led us further into the trees, away from the packhouse as we came to a smaller guest cabin of sorts. Once they unlocked the doors and handed the key to Bowen they left without a word, friendly bunch. I guess it was time to go exploring, right after I shifted and was back in some clothes.

*Well that's a wrap for this chapter, I'll update when I can hope you all still enjoy!*