TUESDAY , SEPTEMBER 3

I REGRET!

I regret listening to my aunt. It is only today I realized why she wanted me to get a makeover so badly.

I regret agreeing to it.

I regret getting rid of all my clothes (especially those that hid my face and body).

I regret quitting my job.

She told me something I never expected her to say; something that she knew I would never agree to.

She said that she ...that she wanted me to---

Go to school.

Never in a million years would I want that for myself (never ever).

She knows that I am a misanthrope, she knows I hate people, she knows I am not comfortable around people. Now, this.

I know she wants the best for me, but school is the worst for me!

I do online schooling and I love it. I don't have to interact with others and I am cool with that.

How I found out. She told me that tomorrow I would be going to school. What I didn't appreciate is that she didn't ask for my consent before paying my school fees.

She didn't even acknowledge that I hate going to school. I was doing fine: working at a café, online schooling. There was really no need for this.

Anyways, no matter how much I complain I can't even tell her the same things I am writing. I have so much respect for her because she was the only relative that was willing to take me in and I appreciate that.

So when she told me that I was going to go to school tomorrow. I just said "okay "and came here to complain to my diary.

So I guess tomorrow will be the first time I go to school in years. I wouldn't argue with my aunt so I just have to go.

I don't know how school will be tomorrow but I am not looking forward to it.

*****
Please remember to vote.