(KASANODA) A year later (Lemon warning)

You laugh as you run as fast as you can.

"Come on Kasa can we talk about this?" You call.
"Nope!" He yells back.

You two were playing kick the can, alone, in the maze.
You and Kasanoda had talked about kids a lot, you both wanted them but with him being easily flustered it was hard to find the right time.

You scream as he tackles you and you both laugh as he flips you over and looks down at you blushing.

"Kasa" you whisper leaning up as you both kiss.

It was a gentle soft kiss, one that very quickly escalated.
He grips your chest as you gasp while his bites down on you're neck harshly.
You moan out his name while he rubs up and down your bare body, he grabs your legs and separates them as he blushes looking down at you.
You nod as he nods back and slides in your whole body shivers as he thrusts entering then leaving your body over and over again.
You grip the ground for dear life as he picks up the pace and pulls your legs over his shoulders moaning.

"Kasa" you gasp as he groans.

A few seconds later and you release around him while he pounds into you determined to release as well and soon enough he does both your body's shaking.

He carries you back to the dojo of course both fully clothed again as he holds your small fragile body close smiling to himself.