(HIKARU) A year later (Lemon warning)

You giggle as you try and finish the last of your paper work but your childish husband was making it exceedingly difficult.
He kisses up and down your neck his mischievous hands up your shirt.

"Hikaru" you laugh as you lean against him.

"Come on~ come to bed" he purrs a cheek smirk on his cheek face.

"Your trouble" you smirk back.

You laugh and squeal as he picks you up and throws you over his shoulder.

"Oh hush you love it" he smirks.

You laugh as he throws you down on the bed and crawls over you kissing slowly up your stomach as his hands travel up with his lips and he slips your shirt off.
You mumble against Hikarus lips as he leans down and kisses you while rubbing your hips.
He grinds against your clothed area as you moan into his mouth giving him full access.
While you were preoccupied with his tongue he quickly pulls down your skirt and underwear and starts to rub your exposed sex.

"Y/N I want kids" Hikaru whispers against your lips.

You had been begging him to try for kids for well since you were married and hearing him say that brought tears to your eyes as all you could do was nod.

A few minuets passed and Hikaru groans as he moves in and out of you.
Your legs were pushed against your chest and your hands over your eyes.

"Hikaru" you moan.

"Shhh" he smirks "Kaoru's home" he smirks as he continues thrusting.

You cover your mouth as he holds your waist and continued to pick up the pace.

Time passes and your both laying cuddled up on the bed you in his chest as you let out a sigh.

"Man now I have to do paper work with a saw back tomorrow" you whine as he laughs.