(MORI) A year later (Lemon Warning)

You giggle against his lips as he smiles and you show you won with majority of the pokey in your mouth.

"Winner" you giggle as he chuckles.

"Pretty sure I'm winning" he smiles as he rubs your sides and looks down at you as you sat on the coffee table and him on the couch.

You smile as you adjust yourself on his lap and look up at him arms around his neck.

"I think we should try Y/N" he whispers to you as you nod.

And that's all it took for Takashi to lean down and kiss you, he did it so softly and gentle as if you were made of porcelain.
You lift yourself up and slowly take off your underwear as he worked on undoing his pants.
You sit back down on his lap and your arms go around his neck as he looks down at you and nods.
You nod back as you slowly lower yourself onto him moaning as he grips your hips tightly.
You lean your head against his chest and slowly begin to move yourself up and down.
He groans as he helps you move his hands never leaving your hips as you hold his arms for balance.

A few minuets passed and you gasp as Mori starts thrusting up into you as you lean against his chest moaning.

"Takashi" you whine as he continued to movement.

You close your eyes as you finish and bite your lip to stop yourself from screaming while Mori groans and grunts and eventually finishes as well.

He picks you up and takes you to the bed as he lies you down and wraps his arms around your small self.

"Winner" he whispers as you smile.