(TAMAKI) A year later (Lemon warning)

You squeal as you giggle, you had just arrived at the estate in Paris, and he had picked you up spinning you in his arms.

"Tamaki" you laugh as you smile cupping his face.

"Lord I missed you so much" Tamaki says so sincerely it nearly makes you cry.

You both lean in as your lips meet as you kick the door closed with your heal, suddenly picks you up throwing you over his shoulder as you burst into laughter.

"Tamaki" you squeal as he holds you a hand on your bum and a hand on your back.

"Come on my queen" he smiles.

You and Tamaki had talked about kids, you did it so often it seemed dumb that you hadn't tried yet.
But you remembered the talk you and him had over the phone during your time away from your husband and you blushed as you were laid on the bend gently your blonde male crawling over your body.

"Mr Suoh" you smile.
"Mrs Suoh" he smiles as he runs his hands up your shirt resting on your stomach.

You smile as he takes off his tie and unbuttons his shirt slipping it off his defined shoulders.

"You ok?" He asks stroking his thumb down your cheek.

You nod smiling as he takes that as his cue to continue what he was doing, he leans down and kisses you, holding your face with in one hand and your hand in the other as your fingers intertwine.

"Tamaki" you whisper as he kisses down your chin to your neck "I I"

"Me two my Y/N" he smiles joyously.

He leaves butterfly kisses down your neck as he gently removes your shirt kissing lightly down your stomach.
Your heart races as you look at him and he looks at you with nothing but adoration in his violet eyes.

He starts to remove articles of clothing first his shirt, then your pants, then his and so on.

Soon you lay on the bed in nothing but a unbuttoned shirt and Tamaki completely naked.

You feel Tamaki enter you as he intertwines your fingers together his forehead leaning against yours as he closes his eyes.

"I won't continue if you don't want me to" He whispers.

"God Tamaki I love you" you whispers as he leans down and kisses you.

It was a kiss that almost made you see stars as he starts moving his hips sliding in and out of you.

(*shivers* good lord this is weird)

You moan into his mouth as he slips his tongue into your mouth while continuing to move at a steady pace.
He takes your hand putting it against his cheek as you move your hand to tug at his hair.

"Ah Y/N" he groans as he takes it as a sign to continue and picks up the pace.

With every thrust a noise escapes your mouth and eventually you were both covered in sweat your foreheads together, your hands in his hair and his on your thighs.
Tamaki picks up the pace again as he can feel you let out a shaky breath as his lips were just millimetres away from yours.

"Tamaki" you whine as your eyes screw shut.
"Y/N" he groans.

You both release as you choke out a breath and he shivers as he feels you tugging on his hair and tighten around him.

A few minutes later and he had his arms wrapped around your body spooning you close to his chest from behind.

"God I love you" Tamaki whispers as you smile and both fall into a dreamless slumber.